+ Reply to Thread

Thread: iron works - spawns

Senior Member danstar will become famous soon enough danstar will become famous soon enough danstar's Avatar

iron works - spawns

now.. not that its a highly demanded mode to play (teamsize 8vs8), but i felt like pointing this out

yesterday i played some 8vs8 A&D and if it was 8vs8 .. at least 2 people per team would be cancelled out by spawning in one another ten times in a row or more xD

i like that the spawns were moved to the flag room on ironworks, definately works with normal playable teamsizes, however sometimes the mayhem can be fun and when its on 8vs8 this ends up beeing funny as it will usually spawnfrag the same person over n over when a new round starts.

Senior Member JustLOL is on a distinguished road JustLOL's Avatar
    lolol, that sounds fun.. they'll probably never play that mode again.

They should implement some fix for this, I see it happen a lot in 16 player matches in different game types, on different maps. Even a simple solution like spawning people in the air would be ok.
    "Men no longer prefer blondes; today, gentlemen seem to prefer gentlemen."

Senior Member danstar will become famous soon enough danstar will become famous soon enough danstar's Avatar
    ur right, it was/is x)

however this is probably a rare thing to happen since 8vs8 in a prem-only mode (attack and defend) is rather unlikely to happen in the future i think, but this might happen on more small maps too with fewer spawns and too big teamsizes.

+ Reply to Thread