+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Forum pictures

*ktm

Forum pictures

Hello,
    I would like to know how do you get the character pictueres when I post something. If anyone know how, tell me!
    Regards,
    KtM

Senior Member AXxXxO is on a distinguished road AXxXxO's Avatar
    you need prem/pro to have access to pics and prem forum section...
    Quote Originally Posted by Downlink View Post
    Add A Killcam Maybe?
    Only available for COD MW3 owners!Coming soon i next update....

Banned daderpaderp is on a distinguished road
    Click on settings and click on edit avatar, have fun!

Senior Member Lorfa has a spectacular aura about Lorfa has a spectacular aura about Lorfa has a spectacular aura about Lorfa's Avatar
    I wish we could just use our own avatars, always a concern someone is going to take the same one as me, and also the other anarkis look similar :-/

Senior Member DocPossible has a spectacular aura about DocPossible has a spectacular aura about DocPossible's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Lorfa View Post
    I wish we could just use our own avatars, always a concern someone is going to take the same one as me, and also the other anarkis look similar :-/
    You do look very similar to malk ....

It would be good, agreed, but it would require a lot of policing. Links to external pictures is a right can o virus ridden worms too.
    Like to play more Freeze Tag ? Join Clan Chill. We play Freeze Tag most evenings, 7:30pm UK time onwards, with a smattering of TDM, CTF and a regular duel cup. Check our website. IRC : #clanchill on quakenet

*ktm
    Quote Originally Posted by Dragon View Post
    Click on settings and click on edit avatar, have fun!
    Don't see it.....

Senior Member DocPossible has a spectacular aura about DocPossible has a spectacular aura about DocPossible's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by ktm View Post
    Don't see it.....
    Only available to Premium or Pro subscribers. Not really a reason to subscribe in itself, but, well, nice to have anyway
    Like to play more Freeze Tag ? Join Clan Chill. We play Freeze Tag most evenings, 7:30pm UK time onwards, with a smattering of TDM, CTF and a regular duel cup. Check our website. IRC : #clanchill on quakenet

Senior Member Lorfa has a spectacular aura about Lorfa has a spectacular aura about Lorfa has a spectacular aura about Lorfa's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by DocPossible View Post
    Also similar to FlashSoul, which was my original avatar, I changed to blue because he took the grey one. Then a couple weeks ago I saw someone using the blue Anarki as well :-/

I actually like unique avatars because it helps me to recognize my own posts vs. the posts of others when skimming the forum.

It would be good, agreed, but it would require a lot of policing. Links to external pictures is a right can o virus ridden worms too.
    I suppose, but I don't think it's anything the moderators couldn't handle, especially with plenty of restrictions such as the image having to be uploaded and approved, a certain number of posts needed, subscriber only, yada yada.

Senior Member Lolzy will become famous soon enough Lolzy's Avatar
    And I'm completely afro-American. Horray, my brothahs!
    Q * ]Q[* Q]|[A * QL
    ...and still playing!
    JOIN THE DRUNK CLAN!
    Remember, if you happen to join our clan, you can be drunk during each and every match in QL and GET AWAY WITH IT.
    http://qldrunkclan.proboards.com/

lets C H I L L !
    Visit and ask Doc for your medication.
    http://qlchill.proboards.com/
    Quote Originally Posted by megaman3 View Post
    In ql the other weapons started to shine.
    Quote Originally Posted by HabeebDaPro View Post
    anywas hope rocket lawnchairs r neffed, becuz they mak me mad n get iolet so no noob can spam nd win like idot

Senior Member swampy will become famous soon enough swampy will become famous soon enough swampy's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by DocPossible View Post

DocP nailed this one.. For those of you that do not know.. at one time we could use ubb code for external pictures, youtube , etc.. Then the a==holes spoiled it.

QL was right to shut it down..
    Drunk Clan Motto--- "Have Fun, Everyone is Welcome"
    drunk clan

Stay drunk, Play drunk and chill

+ Reply to Thread