Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast

Thread: Free Premium Week: April 30th - May 6th

Senior Member DeeDoubleU will become famous soon enough DeeDoubleU's Avatar
    They doing it right.
    Real life? Life is real?!

Junior Member V1CKTOR is on a distinguished road
    umm, i just had a nerdgasm.

Junior Member mast3r is on a distinguished road
    They removed my post because they know im right,i should have a right to speak my mind like everyone else,just because i wanna talk about the 1 and only REAL problem in quake is the hax!This isnt the place to discuss it,well you tell me id,where? Your handing a product to people that doesnt perform as advertised,and the game is supposed to be competetive based,yet people are cheating on the reg.And to think you can even get upset at the guys who been using and paying for your game since it was beta,and before it was even released to the community.You refuse to comment on the cheat topic,and give no1 a clear answer on any attempt to stop it.And im not alone,i can tell you 100s of guys who are sick of it,some left and will never play this again.Oh well,quess ill just seclude my self with 2or 3 guys in a pro server and thatll be my gaming experience.FUN!!!!
    Last edited by mast3r; 05-01-2012 at 06:36 AM.

Senior Member kristus is on a distinguished road kristus's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Vixterra View Post
    So, because I subscribed last week I don't get tokens?
    Seems totally fair.

Edit: Just for clarification, I don't really care; I just don't find it to be particularly fair that if I had subscribed a few days later I would have gotten the bonus.
    If a store got a sale the week after you bought something from it, you don't go there and complain that it was unfair of them to have the sale and not let you get the same because you came earlier. So why should Id?

Member PitValid is an unknown quantity at this point
    n1 !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Junior Member Beteigeuze is on a distinguished road
    fantastic update ! thx ppl

Junior Member RadeaZ is on a distinguished road
    nice! I have been waiting for this, but it should be extended for 2 months.
    the counter of the suscribers will increase...

*Earthsea
    Well my money is stowed away... time to talk to my folks for the 'ol credit card.

Senior Member pikaluva13 will become famous soon enough pikaluva13's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by mast3r View Post
    They removed my post because they know im right,i should have a right to speak my mind like everyone else,just because i wanna talk about the 1 and only REAL problem in quake is the hax!This isnt the place to discuss it,well you tell me id,where? Your handing a product to people that doesnt perform as advertised,and the game is supposed to be competetive based,yet people are cheating on the reg.And to think you can even get upset at the guys who been using and paying for your game since it was beta,and before it was even released to the community.You refuse to comment on the cheat topic,and give no1 a clear answer on any attempt to stop it.And im not alone,i can tell you 100s of guys who are sick of it,some left and will never play this again.Oh well,quess ill just seclude my self with 2or 3 guys in a pro server and thatll be my gaming experience.FUN!!!!
    I only read the first part. They probably removed it for whining isntead of saying "Thanks!"
    Ungrateful little *mumbles*

Junior Member TXevolution is on a distinguished road
    Yo apoyo el comentario de @Pibe, seņores hay gamers latinoamericanos o de america latina que tienen que jugar en servidores de otros paises lo cual el rendimiendo de conexion es muy deficiente ya que el ping es muy alto. En America Latina hay miles de jugadores/gamers que no pueden jugar bien por falta de servidores de su propia localidad. Entre ellos estan Chile, Venezuela, Brazil, entre otros. Yo soy una de las personas que le gustaria de verdad tener una cuenta Pro. pero como hago si no tengo servidores en mi localidad y sus medios de pago son limitados, es decir solo se puede pagar con tarjeta de credito... En america latina no es lo mismo jugar con un ping de 190 que con uno de 60 o 70.

salu2.
    Last edited by TXevolution; 05-01-2012 at 11:33 AM. Reason: correcion

+ Reply to Thread