+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 7 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Thread: Free Premium Week: April 30th - May 6th

Producer SyncError will become famous soon enough SyncError will become famous soon enough SyncError's Avatar

Free Premium Week: April 30th - May 6th

All QUAKE LIVE premium content will be free beginning today through Sunday, May 6th.

The Free Premium Week content includes:
    • Over 50 Premium Arenas
    • 6 Premium Game Modes
    • All Premium in-game Features
    • No payment or credit card required

We have also added a Start-a-Match Demo which shows off the level of control that we make available to our Pro Subscribes when creating a server. Available on the main navigation bar 'Home->Play Online->Start a Match Demo', this new interface built from the ground up offers players the most in-depth match customization out of any shooter out there. With more than 200 customization settings, our Pro players can get down to individual weapon tweaks.

Why wait to subscribe? During this Free Premium Week, new Premium and Pro subscribers will receive a gift for subscribing during our free play week.
    • New Premium Subscribers will receive 1 two-week Pro Subscription Tokens
    • New Pro Subscribers will receive 2 two-week Pro Subscription Tokens
    Subscription tokens can be redeemed in the 'Settings->Account Settings->Redeem Membership Token' menu on the website to extend your subscription or may be gifted to a friend.

We hope you enjoy the free play week.
    Last edited by SyncError; 04-30-2012 at 07:33 PM.

Junior Member pibe is on a distinguished road
    como quieren que juege quakelive con mis amigos si en chile no hay servidoresy en los sevidores de argentina da mucho ping como quieren que opte en contratar el pro si no hay servidores en chile

*Earthsea
    Awesome, thanks!

Banned diabz is an unknown quantity at this point
    Oh cool, more free stuff/extras for the people who haven't subscribed, yet sweet fark all for the people who've already been subscribed for two years. Thanks Sync.

Senior Member Yakumo has a spectacular aura about Yakumo has a spectacular aura about Yakumo's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by diabz View Post
    Oh cool, more free stuff/extras for the people who haven't subscribed, yet sweet fark all for the people who've already been subscribed for two years. Thanks Sync.
    You seem to have entirely missed the gigantic boat load of new content for premium users,and the entirely new start a match system with an unprecedented level of options for pro users. Pro users can also now invite 5 unsubscribed users each.
    -> QLPP12 Site Update and Free Premium Week - April 30, 2011

Junior Member Steez is on a distinguished road
    Idk about you guys, but i have been a free player for three years now and will finally be subscribing this week...so i'm happy

Junior Member Vixterra is on a distinguished road
    New Pro Subscribers will receive 2 two-week Pro Subscription Tokens
    So, because I subscribed last week I don't get tokens?
    Seems totally fair.

Edit: Just for clarification, I don't really care; I just don't find it to be particularly fair that if I had subscribed a few days later I would have gotten the bonus.
    Last edited by Vixterra; 04-30-2012 at 10:23 PM.

Senior Member pikaluva13 will become famous soon enough pikaluva13's Avatar
    Hey everyone! Let's all whine and complain about yet another update that gives us what we've been asking for for a while! Then instead of saying "Thanks!" we'll just whine some more about "OH HAX0RZ WAAAAAHHHHH" when in reality they're probably better than you. I personally haven't seen a hacker in at least a couple of months, so odds are you haven't either.

tl;dr: GROW THE HECK UP

Junior Member kaliyuga is on a distinguished road
    Gifts? Sounds like a part of MMO game. I hope Quake will not change too much.

Junior Member t0rtu3 is on a distinguished road

quand on nait con, on est con.

Aimbot everyweek on public servers... Overcustomization is just useless, Quake is quake, why always change things that works ? to make money ? : / And by the way i love reading insults all day long for the fact that i'm always in the wrong tier... Well done you're just killing Quake and making it elitist.
    Last edited by t0rtu3; 05-01-2012 at 01:04 AM.

+ Reply to Thread