+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 13 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast

Thread: QLPP12 Site Update and Free Premium Week - April 30, 2012

Senior Member DocPossible has a spectacular aura about DocPossible has a spectacular aura about DocPossible has a spectacular aura about DocPossible's Avatar
    I'm a very happy man . Gratz and thanks to Sync and the rest of the dev team.

I notice that the DB failed to record my first Domination game tho - obviously the only one of the 3 that I won today

Have told my boss that I need to spend all day tomorrow 'compiling my code'.

Quote Originally Posted by Vixterra View Post
    Is there a way to revert this on pro-spawned servers? I looked and couldn't find anything, and I believe that being able to unready yourself can actually be useful in some cases.
    Go to spec and rejoin would do the trick I imagine, which shouldn't be a problem on a Pro server (i.e. no-one is going to nick your spot).
    Like to play more Freeze Tag ? Join Clan Chill. We play Freeze Tag most evenings, 7:30pm UK time onwards, with a smattering of TDM, CTF and a regular duel cup. Check our website. IRC : #clanchill on quakenet

Banned daderpaderp is on a distinguished road
    Why can't I start a match?

Junior Member Vixterra is on a distinguished road
    Quote Originally Posted by DocPossible View Post
    Go to spec and rejoin would do the trick I imagine, which shouldn't be a problem on a Pro server (i.e. no-one is going to nick your spot).
    Ah, I hadn't even considered that method. Thanks.

Senior Member Phlogiston will become famous soon enough Phlogiston will become famous soon enough Phlogiston's Avatar
    Really nice update TY devs

Junior Member driver8 is on a distinguished road

Question Hitscan changes?

Quote Originally Posted by SyncError View Post
    Under specific conditions, cylinder collisions could be miscalculated. Hitscan hit detection has been greatly improved.
    Could you elaborate on this please? What exactly was the error being made and how was it changed/improved?

Junior Member LexLeogryfon is on a distinguished road
    thank you ID! Great job.

Senior Member DocPossible has a spectacular aura about DocPossible has a spectacular aura about DocPossible has a spectacular aura about DocPossible's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Dragon View Post
    Why can't I start a match?
    Because you haven't got Pro.

The modes and maps are free for a week, but Start a Match is still a Pro only feature.
    Like to play more Freeze Tag ? Join Clan Chill. We play Freeze Tag most evenings, 7:30pm UK time onwards, with a smattering of TDM, CTF and a regular duel cup. Check our website. IRC : #clanchill on quakenet

Senior Member ybl is on a distinguished road ybl's Avatar
    last week of LCA
    CA with <16 slots is nothing.

Junior Member xXSm0kEXx is on a distinguished road
    The updates on weapons/ net code... What people that PAY WANT, and new maps of course... what we dont want... COD and HALO GAMETYPES IN QUAKE???

Hit scan weapons did need improving wether neone wants to admit it or not, and Im glad that after my supscription is paid they are still updating the game... Game fixes are always good no matter if others like it or not.

some guy up top says u arent listening to QL community, i belive with this update u nailed it for once, dont listen to him. Also seems like i may have struck a nerve as well, what I'm here for =). Keep up the good work ID...

But on a side note, maybe have some kind of voting system for what u are adding to the game. Alot of us play quake live because its not like call of duty and halo, the more things like these u add to ur game the more ppl will run away asking y am i not playing duty/ halo. The old saying u know... IF IT AINT BROKE DONT FIX IT! FIX WHAT NEEDS TO BE FIXED LEAVE THE REST ALONE!

Junior Member JAET is on a distinguished road
    Wooaah, that's quite an update!!! U boys have been busy

Good job, and thank you!

+ Reply to Thread