Closed Thread

Thread: getting items when u dont know the time

*psychopower

getting items when u dont know the time

its so hard
    like on ztn if i want to see MH i have to camp at YA teleporter but the enemy if he comes at RL he kill me. there is at LG too but it's not so safe.
    well if u watch the MH and he dont come from ex: 6:00 - 6:10 then the mh won't respawn at 6:35-6:45 but you should come back at 6:45 - 6:55 and if it's not there it's probably going to be at 6:55 - 7:10 but doing all that math is insane

Senior Member crucci is on a distinguished road
    You dont need to watch megahealth in order to know the enemy is going to take it. For example, whenever you see him going in that direction, you can guestimate the time mega should spawn next time if he did take it. Or you may hear that he's taken it even if you don't see it. Or, you can camp at the mega, and when he comes for you, just run away and there's a good chance that he'll take the mega in just a few seconds, so you can estimate it'll be 35 seconds from that moment when it spawns next time.

Senior Member Adderall will become famous soon enough Adderall's Avatar
    play bots and get use to timmign
    http://rog.asus.com/forum/member.php?38883-sectionate

Amd 8350 - 4816.08 MHz on air
    Crosshair V
    Asus GTX660 DirectCU

Quote Originally Posted by Undertaker12 View Post
    Thank you. You're video is ok... you need a better cfg than that, and you should try using electronic songs like my movie.

Junior Member bjqrn0 is on a distinguished road
    However much you want to you cannot learn to play Quake good by reading a couple of advice on the forums, you just gotta get a feeling for the timing etc as with everything else - practice, practice, practice.

The math will become easier by time and knowing the maps well is also a big factor as you can dedicate more time concentrating on item spawns rather than finding your way around the map (yes you may think you know the map good, but you'll be surprised how bad u actually did know it eventually )

Senior Member tucker is on a distinguished road tucker's Avatar
    when i first started to learn how to time, i started to time more by feel and i realized that 25s goes by pretty fast, same with 35s

but timing by feel will only get you so far

Producer SyncError will become famous soon enough SyncError will become famous soon enough SyncError's Avatar
    Closed by request of OP.

Closed Thread