+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 10 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... LastLast

Thread: Where's Kiev servers?

Banned vovikb50 is on a distinguished road
    Quote Originally Posted by sponge View Post
    The admins of both locations have been contacted. We will update when we receive any word.
    So? When will serves be back?

Senior Member FlashSoul will become famous soon enough FlashSoul will become famous soon enough FlashSoul's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by vovikb50 View Post
    So? When will serves be back?
    Why don't you tell us, vovikb50?

Junior Member PsiAmp is on a distinguished road
    Quote Originally Posted by sponge View Post
    The admins of both locations have been contacted. We will update when we receive any word.
    Can you please tell me where Kiev server is allocated? I live in Kiev and I can contact them easily.

Member uf is an unknown quantity at this point
    Why the problem is not solved? I pay the money (pro-acc) and I can not create a server in my location.

I'm waiting for a detailed explanation !!!
    Last edited by uf; 11-26-2012 at 03:35 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by uf View Post
    Why the problem is not solved? I pay the money (pro-acc) and I can not create a server in my location.

I'm waiting for a detailed explanation !!!
    up !!!!!!!!!

Junior Member xtribit is on a distinguished road
    The servers have been down for a week already, it's really frustrating.

Producer SyncError will become famous soon enough SyncError will become famous soon enough SyncError's Avatar
    We have reached out to the owner of the server and informed them of its downtime, but we have not yet received a response from them. We will continue to reach out to them, but if they fail to return our correspondence it may be the situation that the server has been intentionally taken offline without them notifying us in advance. In that event, the server will be removed from our server pool and we will look toward new hosts who may be able to donate a server in the region as a replacement. If you work with an ISP or GSP in Kiev and wish to donate a server to provide one to the region, you may contact support@quakelive.com.

Quote Originally Posted by SyncError View Post
    We have reached out to the owner of the server and informed them of its downtime, but we have not yet received a response from them. We will continue to reach out to them, but if they fail to return our correspondence it may be the situation that the server has been intentionally taken offline without them notifying us in advance. In that event, the server will be removed from our server pool and we will look toward new hosts who may be able to donate a server in the region as a replacement. If you work with an ISP or GSP in Kiev and wish to donate a server to provide one to the region, you may contact support@quakelive.com.
    I bought a subscription and wanted to play on Kiev servers. Now, you write that it is not your server and you are not responsible for them. You crooks.

Senior Member DeeDoubleU will become famous soon enough DeeDoubleU's Avatar
    Keep calm and try rus, pol, fra servers meanwhile.
    Real life? Life is real?!

Quote Originally Posted by DeeDoubleU View Post
    Keep calm and try rus, pol, fra servers meanwhile.
    Tried. Ukraine: 16-24. DE: (best ping for me) 60-70. RU: 100+ . Other: 80+ . I can keep calm? - LoL .

I repeat, specially for you: I bought a subscription to play the Ukrainian servers. Ukrainian !!!
    Last edited by uf; 11-27-2012 at 05:46 AM.

+ Reply to Thread