+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3

Thread: why is this game so awful

Senior Member swampy will become famous soon enough swampy will become famous soon enough swampy's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by muckyman View Post
    I`m glad i have to much pride to go on a public forum and whine about ppl who are better than me (even,worse accuse everyone of cheating)
    Whatever happened to playing for fun ?
    But..I'm fulla fun..Just buy me a beer!..

[edit] And massage my feet [edit]
    Drunk Clan Motto--- "Have Fun, Everyone is Welcome"
    drunk clan

Stay drunk, Play drunk and chill

Senior Member thech is on a distinguished road
    Quote Originally Posted by hamcake View Post
    every game is a horrible experience; stacked teams, *******s, teamkillers, rng spawning

can someone explain how to have fun in this game? I can't see it happening. are you all masochists?
    cause 80% of the ones who plays online video games are weak nerds who doesnt have a life and is the only place for them to bring their true personality.

*Raeven
    Quote Originally Posted by thech View Post
    cause 80% of the ones who plays online video games are weak nerds who doesnt have a life and is the only place for them to bring their true personality.
    [citation needed]

Member railthru is on a distinguished road
    I`m glad i have to much pride to go on a public forum and whine about ppl who are better than me (even,worse accuse everyone of cheating)
    The guy said nothing about cheating or not winning. If I play vs someone with twice my skill and half my ping, it's just not fun to me - unless they chill out and mess around for fun. Dropping to tier 3 and destroying people with twice my ping is not fun either. Why are the average guys bouncing between tiers anyway? Surely normal distribution would dictate the average players being the majority. The best games are close fought. The most exciting ones I'm most likely an also-ran not the winner. 1337 players saying that it's whining because people can't touch them are missing the point totally. "Easily play against others at your skill level" is still on the front page of the QL website incidentally.

Senior Member navigaator is on a distinguished road navigaator's Avatar
    You can do it easily during the game, am I right?

+ Reply to Thread