+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: why is this game so awful

Senior Member malk_ will become famous soon enough malk_ will become famous soon enough malk_'s Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by hamcake View Post
    this is pretty much 90% random I'm not sure what you expect me to do
    It's not. But how do you expect me to explain that in detail? I don't even know what gametype you play. Take FFA for example and search YouTube for videos from visje/bliksems (same guy) to learn how it can be controlled. TDM/CTF/Duel, there should be more than enough content about this around.
    Last edited by malk_; 04-01-2012 at 02:01 PM.
    "I worked hard to learn to aim where I shouldn't be aiming, I want others to get through this pain too!"
    o . o . o . o

Senior Member AXxXxO is on a distinguished road AXxXxO's Avatar
    in 1y of my paling i had 10k frags and 25k deaths...now my kd is over 1 but still improving on kd part...just practice and ask for tips,rad forum

game is great but skillmatching is now kinda ugh...
    Quote Originally Posted by Downlink View Post
    Add A Killcam Maybe?
    Only available for COD MW3 owners!Coming soon i next update....

Senior Member DocPossible has a spectacular aura about DocPossible has a spectacular aura about DocPossible's Avatar
    I still think that FFA is the best gametype for newbs. CA tends to make you focus on rocket spam and it can be very frustrating sitting out waiting for the round to end. At least FFA is full on and now that servers are 8 players only it is a bit less chaotic.

Alternatively, play some CTF as defence. It'll hone your LG and RG skills as well as teaching you the importance of getting an armour stack.
    Like to play more Freeze Tag ? Join Clan Chill. We play Freeze Tag most evenings, 7:30pm UK time onwards, with a smattering of TDM, CTF and a regular duel cup. Check our website. IRC : #clanchill on quakenet

Senior Member Yakumo has a spectacular aura about Yakumo has a spectacular aura about Yakumo's Avatar
    12 games..

won 1 of 1 CA
    won 1 of 1 CTF
    won a third of their CA games

you haven't even finished the 20 games it tells you it really needs to place you yet.

Junior Member gene4 is on a distinguished road
    you're calling this game awful because you're losing? ... :[

*Kesk
    Quote Originally Posted by hamcake View Post
    how do I improve if the majority of my deaths are due to things beyond my control? how do I outplay spawning beside 3 enemies?
    You need to know situations when to be aggressive and when to be not so aggressive. I am talking it.

Member DirgeInferno is an unknown quantity at this point
    Care to elaborate?
    !I LOVE TROLLING!

Senior Member Lolzy will become famous soon enough Lolzy's Avatar
    Care to elaborate?
    Basically you can play offensively or defensively or a mixture of both.
    A good player knows where he can rambo and when he must sam fisher.
    Really thats it.
    A simple explanation: When your hp and armor go low, when your guns get empty, you must play hide-and-seek and stack till you're ready to rock again. When you're against odds in terms of better player or more enemies against your humble buttocks (like 3vs1 CA) you've got to be agressive when it pays to do so, like nailing a low-hp dude, and retreating in front of the enemy before a gangbang occurs (like 5vs1 CA lol).

In FFA, it means that you must be like a wolf - avoid the pack and pick out the victims. Say, four dudes hugging each other and you atop of the bride....i meant BRIDGE with RL. Guess what you should do? Or you get battered BAD. What do you do - avoid confrontation or rush mindlessly into the battle?
    The trick is to know where and when to behave agressively or defensively.

As to FFA spawning, it's luck BUT it's also strategy. Try to stay out of the harm's way until you've got a weapon and some armor. THEN you can pick out battles. Until then try to stay away and just MG them. BUT MG only distant opponents.

when I played Q3 FFA my fav trick when I was stacked was to whip out MG and pepperize the opponents; they would come in rushing, hoping for easy kill (heh he's got only MG! what a victim) only to find me switching to something more heavy-hitting and voila, I once scored 10 hungry frag hunters at once this way.

And do not underestimate MG. It's a great, great gun. A very potent gun. Try to roll around in FFA and pepper ppl with it - see how many random dudes drop down miraclously
    Last edited by Lolzy; 04-02-2012 at 07:36 AM.
    Q * ]Q[* Q]|[A * QL
    ...and still playing!
    JOIN THE DRUNK CLAN!
    Remember, if you happen to join our clan, you can be drunk during each and every match in QL and GET AWAY WITH IT.
    http://qldrunkclan.proboards.com/

lets C H I L L !
    Visit and ask Doc for your medication.
    http://qlchill.proboards.com/
    Quote Originally Posted by megaman3 View Post
    In ql the other weapons started to shine.
    Quote Originally Posted by HabeebDaPro View Post
    anywas hope rocket lawnchairs r neffed, becuz they mak me mad n get iolet so no noob can spam nd win like idot

Member DirgeInferno is an unknown quantity at this point
    I was talking to hamcake.

EDIT: Never mind, just a troll.
    !I LOVE TROLLING!

Senior Member muckyman will become famous soon enough muckyman will become famous soon enough muckyman's Avatar
    I`m glad i have to much pride to go on a public forum and whine about ppl who are better than me (even,worse accuse everyone of cheating)
    Whatever happened to playing for fun ?
    Quote Originally Posted by Stanton Friedman
    All flying saucers are UFO`s not all UFO`s are flying saucers.

+ Reply to Thread