Short list of WHAT NOT TO DO:
*Obviously... These "tips" are usually common sense to others, but since close 90 % don't seem to get it. Here it is.
1. Don't join an even game, without a someone to join with you. (meaning, Ask other spectators to join with you) Otherwise YOU create inbalance. /warmup is a different story.
2. Please don't sit in spectator for multiple games in a row, and just talk ****. Get's old really fast.
3. Quit whining. Please don't whine about campers, hackers, cheaters, and your connection. Camping is part of the gameplay, hackers and cheaters? (record demo, gather material and submit it to QL support). In other words, DO SOMETHING about it.
And if your connection is so terrible? Don't play... Go fix it, or find a tissuebox.
4. Watch your language. Alot of kids are playing this game, and your *****ing and moaning consealed in various use of profanity is not appriciated.
5. Show respect. That simple, treat others as you want to be treated.
Overall, think about how you present yourself. Your characteristics constitute who you are as a person / player inside the game. Your level of maturity, show of respect and understanding. In the end, that is what gets you far in life.
NOBODY likes a constant *****ing, moaning, crying, whining, immature, halfwit.
Stick to those rules above, and I promise you it wont take long before you realize the benefits. Being treated with respect, greeted by others, invited to private fun games, and learning skills, tricks, and other things from better players.
Be smart, but don't forget to have fun.