+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 ... LastLast

Thread: did anyone play quake 2?

*snask
    I kinda grew up with q2, my dad and his brother were playing alot. I still play sometimes, it will always be the greatest game imo.

Junior Member SweetJohnnyCage is on a distinguished road
    Yea I played, mainly Lithium 2, Weapons of Destruction, Instagib, and RA2. The modding community behind Q2 was phenomenal. I also played a lot of Azbok's jump maps/mazes.

Member killamatic is an unknown quantity at this point
    3wave, LOX & Insta, in that order.
    Still play through the single player campaign occasionally

Junior Member adas7 is on a distinguished road
    Did anyone play here duke 3d, remember it was a lot of fun. Net on BNC cable witch IPX protocol and hours of setting up LAN connection. But the most funiest thing for me now, is that I didn't use mouse those days for aiming and aim witch run arrows, no strafing at all, not even binded, ther was no need to aim up and down. Running with right hand on arrows and fireing on left CTRL. Thougt it's crazy when saw people playing Q1 witch mouse in hand and running with left. Then Q2 and mostly DM on EDGE. Recently played a lot on EDGE map on QL in FT mod, last christmas. Hope it will back for this year.
    Greetings for all old school players in early '90.

*adachorozpierdo
    i've played some tdm/duels on polish servers, now looking for some dueling practice here

Senior Member Adderall will become famous soon enough Adderall's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by adas7 View Post
    Did anyone play here duke 3d, remember it was a lot of fun. Net on BNC cable witch IPX protocol and hours of setting up LAN connection. But the most funiest thing for me now, is that I didn't use mouse those days for aiming and aim witch run arrows, no strafing at all, not even binded, ther was no need to aim up and down. Running with right hand on arrows and fireing on left CTRL. Thougt it's crazy when saw people playing Q1 witch mouse in hand and running with left. Then Q2 and mostly DM on EDGE. Recently played a lot on EDGE map on QL in FT mod, last christmas. Hope it will back for this year.
    Greetings for all old school players in early '90.
    I played duke nukem over the modem with a friend of mine. Laser trip mines 4tw
    http://rog.asus.com/forum/member.php?38883-sectionate

Amd 8350 - 4816.08 MHz on air
    Crosshair V
    Asus GTX660 DirectCU

Quote Originally Posted by Undertaker12 View Post
    Thank you. You're video is ok... you need a better cfg than that, and you should try using electronic songs like my movie.

Junior Member Crazy_Chief24 is on a distinguished road
    i played q2 q1 q3 ra3....anyone still up for playing ra3?

*Embrosio
    Quote Originally Posted by flesh_ View Post
    This is so funny. I just barely left q2 because TDM died , totally, over the last six months. Just started up qlive 2 days ago.

It drives me crazy that no one tdms! *** ! Clan Arena is stupid. No thinking just aiming. How do I find good TDM games? I've played in a couple but nobody seems to know what their doing considering I'm doing well and don't even know any of the maps.
    http://tdmpickup.eu/

*JGRIZZ
    I did and still do. I played a lot of lithium at the Temple of Assasins server, CTF at NETDOOR / Springfield, and ra2 at whatever server guys like fuels andrenal1ne etc played.

Mostly play CTF now with the ACMECTF community (www.acmectf.com), there's usually people on every night and actually right now we just started a CTF ladder for 4v4 and down. If you're interested stop over and check it out.

Senior Member danstar will become famous soon enough danstar will become famous soon enough danstar's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Embrosio View Post
    yeah, the american will love european pick-ups ...

as for the op's question, yes played q2, story mode only.

+ Reply to Thread