+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: For The Veterans

Member Arthur_Reed is on a distinguished road Arthur_Reed's Avatar

Lightbulb For The Veterans

Hey there forum/potential DEV viewers. I've recently gotten to Tier 4 in all game modes (except Duel)... and I had an idea that I think a lot of people will enjoy. Very simple to implicate as well. We all know the Tier bars,
    (Grey when insufficient data to assign a Tier), (Gold when an accurate Skill ranking has been assigned). I think that this bar should turn platinum color when you reach 100 skill rank in any & every game mode. It would go along with the color theme of the site; and it would look pretty bad ass too.

Also, I think that if you hover over the Tier bar-- it should say that users Skill Ranking.

I had one last idea that I really like to preach... LEADER BOARDS! I think that there should be a leader board that displays the #1 to x player, based on overall game play. As well as best accuracy, best K/d, best Hit to miss... etc... Most important of all; it should show their skill rank, and overall skill rank. This could help if you want to quickly look up a player for any reason. (mainly a duel). You could have the option to click on the desired player, and bring up a screen on the page you're already on that displays stats. You should be able to exit this opened screen (with stats) and still be on the Leader Board page. (To increase efficiency)
    I think this would really increase the competitive aspect of this game.

Let me know what you think.

-Art

Also, DEVS. I'm still offering my services free of charge, with new game modes! I have great ideas for this game that I think would bring back old players, keep the present ones-- and even bring in a new crowd!! Does it hurt to listen? This game had great potential! Don't let it go to waste... of course, I will ask a small favor in return for my services. All the best.
    -Art
    Last edited by Arthur_Reed; 02-18-2012 at 01:08 AM.
    ...I love Frags-- but, that doesn't make me a Frag. If you don't understand this; than you're a Frag

*StelthKnight
    Great Ideas!! I really like the Tier bar idea, as well as the leader board!
    ...too bad no one will listen.

Thanks a lot, Knight. Give the DEVS a break though... maybe it's not that they don't listen-- maybe it's just that they haven't heard. You could argue "Uh, well they should look on the forums more". Yes, maybe they could look at the forums from time to time, and see user feedback-- but how does one know that they /don't/ do that? Besides, I'm sure they're really busy with the game, their own lives; and maybe even a separate project all together. However, It really would be nice to be heard, and to have their feedback on some of my ideas.
    ...I love Frags-- but, that doesn't make me a Frag. If you don't understand this; than you're a Frag

Senior Member Adderall will become famous soon enough Adderall's Avatar
    They do read the forums as some settings were changed due to people requesting like lg dmg/teamsize ffa/ftag
    http://rog.asus.com/forum/member.php?38883-sectionate

Amd 8350 - 4816.08 MHz on air
    Crosshair V
    Asus GTX660 DirectCU

Quote Originally Posted by Undertaker12 View Post
    Thank you. You're video is ok... you need a better cfg than that, and you should try using electronic songs like my movie.

Senior Member AXxXxO is on a distinguished road AXxXxO's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Arthur_Reed View Post
    Also, I think that if you hover over the Tier bar-- it should say that users Skill Ranking.
    Great idea which could be easy implemented at least i believe in that and it will help beginners to find out their skill level!
    Quote Originally Posted by Arthur_Reed View Post
    I had one last idea that I really like to preach... LEADER BOARDS!
    it was here for long time and they removed it....
    Quote Originally Posted by Downlink View Post
    Add A Killcam Maybe?
    Only available for COD MW3 owners!Coming soon i next update....

Quote Originally Posted by Adderall View Post
    They do read the forums as some settings were changed due to people requesting like lg dmg/teamsize ffa/ftag
    Well, that's good news for me!! I just returned recently; after leaving before beta update.
    Also, how do you bump a threat?

@AXxXx0
    I completely agree... (obviously). It would also be a more efficient way of know how close you are to the next tier!
    I do not understand why they'd remove the leader board... I would like justification on that.

Junior Member Jetkid5 is on a distinguished road
    Lol you....

Senior Member nordag is an unknown quantity at this point nordag's Avatar
    Awesome, great ideas, you really should apply to id, this game will benefit from so much creativity and enthusiasm. they'll hire you right away. rly. yes, rly! they need guys like you. apply! TODAY! and when you got the job, suggest adding vehicles to ql. and bombspots.

Banned danstar will become famous soon enough danstar's Avatar
    people played for stats like it was real money back when there were leaderboards, glad they're gone.

Quote Originally Posted by nordag View Post
    Awesome, great ideas, you really should apply to id, this game will benefit from so much creativity and enthusiasm.
    Thanks a lot man!! Ha, I wish... that would be a dream come true. I'm sure I would have a lot to bring to the team.

@DanStar
    You can't seriously mean that?? This game's built on competition! To each their own though... however, the leader boards being there don't affect players that play for fun-- where as, the leader board not being there, takes away a competitive aspect of the game for many serious gamers. In my opinion, that is.
    Last edited by Arthur_Reed; 02-22-2012 at 04:25 AM.

+ Reply to Thread