+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Thread: DevPick Feb 17-20: PQL CTF

Web Programmer sponge will become famous soon enough sponge will become famous soon enough sponge's Avatar

DevPick Feb 17-20: PQL CTF

This week's DevPick is a small taste of one of our Pro features introduced in our last update, the PQL ruleset. PQL is a different spin on QUAKE LIVE gameplay, highlighted by air control, ramp jumping, and a tiered armor system. This weekend all players can experience PQL while playing Capture the Flag.

PQL CTF is now running worldwide, and will be available for the weekend. Have a great weekend!

Senior Member sixers_ is on a distinguished road sixers_'s Avatar
    nice :-)

*WOOOOOOOOOOOOOW
    first
    10chrs

Senior Member FlashSoul will become famous soon enough FlashSoul will become famous soon enough FlashSoul's Avatar
    Nice.

Quote Originally Posted by WOOOOOOOOOOOOOW View Post
    first
    10chrs
    Fail.

Junior Member iYiurder is on a distinguished road
    Can we please have a mod where you get all weapons like the nailgun and sticky mines in CA?

But you can leave out the BFG.

Member Cassadaga_Riots is on a distinguished road
    Loving the PQL ruleset, wish it wasn't premium only so I could actually play with other people.

Junior Member RoMe_ is on a distinguished road
    Don't like the air control, it's a ***** to play on ctf4.

How 'bout a fun mod like Rocket-Rail? Loved it on Q3A.

Member Arthur_Reed is on a distinguished road Arthur_Reed's Avatar
    I knew this Dev-pick was soon to come. Now, still... it's meaningless to me, and any CPMA player; unless we have the ranked option. I personally don't play CPMA, never have-- but why am I going to learn a new physic, when the old one's what 'matters'. I don't think you should replace PQL with QL physics; as you may piss some people off; including myself :P
    However, there should definitely be ranked premium servers with this rule set. Also, the option to make it ranked, or un-ranked when creating a server. This way people who enjoy using PQL, will actually want to use it, and those who don't; can keep their skill with the old Physix. Great way to get a response from the community. I saw some good gameplay today. I seriously think the DEVs should consider my idea in making PQL a ranked option. (Of course, only for premium)... you may successfully steal some CPMA players!~
    -Art
    ...I love Frags-- but, that doesn't make me a Frag. If you don't understand this; than you're a Frag

Junior Member Panic is on a distinguished road
    Well, to be fair, they already have stolen a good chunk of the remaining cpm players, or at least they now play both haha.

Also, while the servers may be unranked when you play on them, your ingame elo is still affected by the outcome of the duels.

Hope that clears things up for you a little

Also, best devpick ever, but you already knew I'd say that

Senior Member lmiol is on a distinguished road
    direct rocket was the best for me =)))

+ Reply to Thread