+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast

Thread: How popular is quake live?

Web Programmer sponge will become famous soon enough sponge will become famous soon enough sponge's Avatar
    We don't release specific numbers, and many sites like Alexa and Compete are not accurate to the user base (they are very low typically). Our peak in-game player count has not changed significantly over the past year.

Junior Member aktivism is on a distinguished road
    Hahaaha, allot of word saying nothing.

Politician and web programmer?

*AlmuntaBooom
    Quake live, huh?

Junior Member trex is on a distinguished road
    Hijackthompson

*Grimmjow
    Afraid its not really populair.

*Stanith
    Quote Originally Posted by aktivism View Post

Someone clearly can't comprehend the written word; they quite clearly stated that the peak in-game player count hasn't changed much over the past year. Assuming they aren't just lying, I'd say that's pretty useful info as previous links in this thread suggested it might have dropped significantly. Glad to hear that isn't the case =)

Regards,
    Stanith

Member Scremph is on a distinguished road Scremph's Avatar
    People have been playing this game for like 20 years, and are still playing. Its that good.

Senior Member nox is on a distinguished road nox's Avatar
    I cant speak for everyone but where i live uk..euro servers all games are populated and it takes no time to fill up in all game modes.

Senior Member DocPossible has a spectacular aura about DocPossible has a spectacular aura about DocPossible has a spectacular aura about DocPossible's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Ph3nyx View Post
    i don't know if i'm doing something wrong, but i can only rarely found tier 3 public duelers.
    Low Tier duels are pretty rare :/ And idling on a server frequently gets you slummed. As for it's general popularity, well it's not as popular as WoW, but it's busier than Warsow. More importantly is Sync's statement that numbers are stable. That squares with my experience - most of the people I played with 1 year ago are still playing. A few I don't see so much anymore, but they've been matched by people new to the game.
    Like to play more Freeze Tag ? Join Clan Chill. We play Freeze Tag most evenings, 7:30pm UK time onwards, with a smattering of TDM, CTF and a regular duel cup. Check our website. IRC : #clanchill on quakenet

Senior Member Roxolana is on a distinguished road Roxolana's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Lorfa View Post
    All the cool kids are doing it
    lol

Quote Originally Posted by aktivism View Post

In that case sponge should run for president, I'll vote for him.

/ontopic
    I dont think Quake Live is that popular. I've talked to a number of people about it, and they've heard of Quake, but never heard of Quake Live.
    Quote Originally Posted by xtruder View Post
    I have also made many friends when I go shooting pixels.

+ Reply to Thread