+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Best Weapon In tier 4 Ca?

*Ph3nyx
    In the right conditions, the best weapons are the lighting gun, and the rail gun.

Senior Member DocPossible has a spectacular aura about DocPossible has a spectacular aura about DocPossible's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by pikaluva13 View Post
    Plasma. Most DPS.
    Stupid 15% acc Still I've had some awesome 6v6 games where 1 team has all used plasma. Blue shiny balls of victory !

To OP. The answer is ofc, strenx.
    Like to play more Freeze Tag ? Join Clan Chill. We play Freeze Tag most evenings, 7:30pm UK time onwards, with a smattering of TDM, CTF and a regular duel cup. Check our website. IRC : #clanchill on quakenet

*cuad
    I feel like missing shots with the rail gun hurts the team the most.

*DrewPWiener
    Hiding in the stairwell on DM6 and waiting until your teammates die - or at least - that is usually what one of my teammates does. It seems to work for them!

Senior Member navigaator is on a distinguished road navigaator's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by DrewPWiener View Post
    Hiding in the stairwell on DM6 and waiting until your teammates die - or at least - that is usually what one of my teammates does. It seems to work for them!
    Oh yes, love people who do that, camp until they're the last one alive, go on a rampage, usually gets 3v1'd instantly and starts calling teammates noobs.

+ Reply to Thread