+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: How to setup instagib in practice mode???

*Biznackl3

How to setup instagib in practice mode???

Just as the title says. I forgot the command, and seems hard to find on the web. All link either try to open the game or no longer availible.

Thanks in advanced.

*PurpleSoda
    g_instagib 1

=)

Senior Member KittenIgnition is on a distinguished road
    also most old threads are cached on google. google them and click "cached", and youll be able to view it XD
    they started deleting them though; "wolfcam " page 1 is no longer available, and last i checked, only p.15 did. thats prolly gone now too

*Biznackl3
    Thanks both of you. And this way i make it easier for peeps to search for this info. As now my question is the first link when i search for it. ;-)
    Last edited by Biznackl3; 08-24-2010 at 10:40 PM.

*Biznackl3
    One more quick question, how to raise the skill level of bot when doing so?

Senior Member Cat has a spectacular aura about Cat has a spectacular aura about Cat's Avatar
    "addbot <botname> <skill (1-5)>". Ex. addbot keel 5.

*Biznackl3
    well not for individual bots. Say you set it up with 8 player and you want them all to play at higher level.

Senior Member Cat has a spectacular aura about Cat has a spectacular aura about Cat's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Biznackl3 View Post
    well not for individual bots. Say you set it up with 8 player and you want them all to play at higher level.
    addbot keel 5;addbot bones 5;addbot ranger 5;addbot mynx 5;addbot slash 5;addbot crash 5;addbot klesk 5;addbot xaero 5

*Biznackl3
    I know there is a way to do it globally without setting them individually without "adding them". Just cant remember and can not find it via google search. Have done it before just been a while. But thanks none the less.
    Last edited by Biznackl3; 08-24-2010 at 11:11 PM.

Senior Member KittenIgnition is on a distinguished road
    Quote Originally Posted by Biznackl3 View Post
    I know there is a way to do it globally without setting them individually without "adding them". Just cant remember and can not find it via google search. Have done it before just been a while.
    when you first start the practice match you set their difficulty. there is no global cvar to set their skill level

+ Reply to Thread