Thread: Welcome to QUAKE LIVE

Junior Member Yellack is on a distinguished road
    woohooooooooo \o/
    Good luck!!!!!

Junior Member mudk1pz is on a distinguished road
    Congrats QL!
    Good luck & have fun! :>

*kaetor
    * The ability to start your own game server, specify a server location, determine the game mode and invite who you want to join you;
    So you can't have your own? Wow this update just got so much worse...

Or atleast release NZ servers..

Still an epic update, 30mins to go and I'm at 28%.

Junior Member Mirai is on a distinguished road
    how do I pay for this? I have moneys.

*avec
    Two things:

Annual only billing - why? at least give an option for quarterly, although monthly is certainly preferable. I expect if you did a poll on this you'd get overwhelming support for such a change. No subscription business runs annual only billing these days.

Unfair currency equations - why do Europeans have to pay around 33% more (UK 25%) for an identical product? It's also prudent to note that this is while our currencies are doing terribly against the dollar, when they regain their strength the markup will be in the region of 50%+

Otherwise, it looks good and I hope it does well.

Junior Member dizi is on a distinguished road
    hm i try hard to not lol
    ok first, congratz for going "final" but if u ( id ) realy think with 100% of your braincells u will give me right, that this come a bit to early.
    the premium/pro stuff is acceptable if this here come with 5 new maps per mod, redesigned maps for CA like 6++. The idea is ok with this new System, but not @ this moment, quake 3 was near final after 1 year of community work, after dozens of new maps and mods, only the mods like OSP, 3 Wave ctf, urban terror , Ra3.... gave quake 3 the flair to be great game which is it worth to spend alot of time and money for the hobby quake.

all in all respect for this update, because for this small team this update was big and can be more interesting if the work goes on and we see in some month a next "level up".

GLHF & gn8 all
    Last edited by dizi; 08-06-2010 at 10:42 PM.

Junior Member ProMeARG is on a distinguished road
    all looks very nice.. but it sucks... pay for maps created by the community...stop pointing me with that shotgun!

Junior Member crazzzik is on a distinguished road
    Can we have detailed report about changes made? Paid stuff is understood but there are seems to be changes to maps and graphics and, probably, something you wount find with naked eye

*_Uphoria
    Should NOT have deleted all posts, ALL the guides for QuakeLive newbies and cvars for configs and stuff, ALL gone/not accessible. *** is this, I was in the middle of setting up my custom config when this out-of-beta came up. Fix this!!!

Junior Member Zedman is on a distinguished road
    Sorry, this whole update is a mess in my opinion. I will not pay for this, and I am hardly inclined to keep playing. Thanks for the good times during beta.

+ Reply to Thread