+ Reply to Thread
Page 11 of 24 FirstFirst ... 9 10 11 12 13 21 ... LastLast

Thread: Welcome to QUAKE LIVE

*rimbaud
    Why not 4 weeks to try freezetag? We asked for this mod many months ago and now one has to pay?

Junior Member Komornick is on a distinguished road
    heh now it is server communication failure internal error good update id good you suck

*Gohann

when i want to login it said email is not CORRECT? please **** yourself and blow this site up mothe****ers

*varial
    i cant login , service connection error...

Senior Member Cloakedfury is on a distinguished road
    HAHAHA all the fkn updates and people creating pay accounts and all the extra ** that was not needed has now taken down quake live, kthxgg! Premium users are GHEY

*epic
    id didnt learn from quake 3 quake 4 and doom 3.. u guys are maybe good at producing new games, but u guys suck at satisfiying ur community. we are the ones u can make u happy and u cant do a damn ****. if we cant play ql properly.. we'll switch to other games and u can earn ur money with some idiots paying for this so called "free game" and die after two months. quake live will die.. i tell you!

just admit ur mistake and cancel that payingstuff.. believe me, its better for you! paying for servers, its just ok.. but not for maps and playing .. ***? guys.. use ur brains..
    and the guys who are "happy" to give their money to you.. these guys are brainwashed f*cks who dont even have a reallife.. so ***? i played quake for a decade and u will loose a lot of guys like me who really liked this game. if this wont go the right way.. byebye id

Senior Member Cloakedfury is on a distinguished road
    Quote Originally Posted by DahrkDaiz View Post
    To all those crying about paying for community created maps: I don't see you complaining that id took a game that wasn't free to develop but is giving it out free to play.

To all those whining about not getting premium features for free: **** yeah, I'm glad they're pay for. It'll keep idiots like you out of the premium servers.

To id: Kudos to making this awesome! $25 a year isn't not bad at all considering the original Quake 3 was $50 when it first came out. Loving FreezeTag and the new maps. Some of them are so huge! Gonna have to get familiar with them. I was just about to stop playing QL for a while until this. There goes my free time for the new few months
    Exactly kid Quake 3 is how old now???? Was 50 bucks BACK THEN MORON, this is 7 years later and we have an economy thats seriously ****ed up, most people can't pay anually, I can and am debating on it, but it's sick that I have to put thought into it first. Why not be able to pay by the month? Why take my fkn clan away and the tags over money you greedy ****s

*KolyanUfaLUG
    I was not think that id Software will make too buggy product as release. Also beta verion was very stable. Thus i have question: ***????? Where is legendary id Software? Not exist?

Now in time of bugfixing i go to play Tremulous.

*iSpade27
    Sites like Facebook, Myspace, Twitter, etc. are doing good and they are practically free. The only thing you have to pay for is small accessories. Not the whole experience.

Junior Member Mariano is on a distinguished road Mariano's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by KolyanUfaLUG View Post
    I was not think that id Software will make too buggy product as release. Also beta verion was very stable. Thus i have question: ***????? Where is legendary id Software? Not exist?

Now in time of bugfixing i go to play Tremulous.
    Welcome to QUAKE LIVE ALPHA xD
    Silesia Underground

+ Reply to Thread