Welcome to QUAKE LIVE
In addition to the 'Standard' free-to-play version, today we've announced our 'Premium' and 'Pro' subscriptions -- adding new maps, game modes, and plenty more. Details below…
The Premium Subscription, which can be purchased for $1.99 per month, billed annually, includes:
* Access to 20 QUAKE LIVE Premium only maps at launch with more to come. Premium maps are a combination of brand new maps and frequently requested community favorites from previous QUAKE games such as Aerowalk, Theater of Pain, Japanese Castles, and Realm of Steel Rats;
* An all new 'Freeze Tag' game mode;
* Exclusive premium level awards;
* Create your own clan and join up to five separate clans;
* Custom QUAKE LIVE profile wallpaper; and
* Match statistics stored for six months.
The Pro Subscription, which can be purchased for $3.99 per month, billed annually, includes all of the premium subscription features as well as:
* The ability to start your own game server, specify a server location, determine the game mode and invite who you want to join you;
* With the Pro Subscription, you can invite three friends with Standard level memberships to play with you in any Premium level map;
* Exclusive pro awards;
* Create your own clan and join up to ten separate clans; and
* Match statistics stored for 12 months.
The QUAKE LIVE 'Standard' version is still free to play and includes friend lists, access to one clan, matchmaking, and stats tracking delivered through a web browser with over 40 arenas and five game modes.
Wow, out of beta! Congrats QL!
WTG! So proud of the team!
what is the price for europe????and how to purchase pro account???
Woohoooo! Great stuff, id!! But hurry up and take the money from us non-US residents!
Wooooo Oo What a f****** Surprise ! Great JOB !
Awesome job!! Congrats and thank you for all the hard work!
this is messed up why do we have to have a mebership thats stupid
im pissed because players have been playing since ql first came out and if they dont have money they cant play anything yesh the can but not alot.
The new site layout looks ugly =)!
man make it so freebies can have clan tags and make it so you can pay by the month, more people will get premium accounts then. Other than that it is great to be a legit game now and gj