+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 10 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast

Thread: Site Update - August 24, 2010

*Asamawa
    Quote Originally Posted by SyncError View Post
    Absolutely not ignored! "In the near future we intend to offer better tools for players to control team sizes in the matches they play." As noted we have much more advanced team size controls coming soon, most likely in next week's update.
    Yeah but if you guys do where you make the team size votable almost all the servers will end up being the infamous large 16 player servers because many peoplelike to play them because they don't have to think much unlike better players. -.- ALSO PLEASE look at my petition!

Producer SyncError will become famous soon enough SyncError will become famous soon enough SyncError's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Qkilla View Post
    Now we are being strung along again with a "in the future we plan to..." but what you are not saying is are these tools for players or PRO players?

Premium servers are empty. A tool for PRO players to control size is NOT the issue.
    The soon-to-be-released teamsize controls will be available on all servers and will not be a PREMIUM/PRO only feature.

Member Qkilla is on a distinguished road
    The options that will be made available are not PRO-only options, there will be teamsize controls no all servers.
    If I understand you correctly: Tools will become available that are currently PRO only, and will allow free players to JOIN 2v2, 3v3, & 4v4 games? If so, I apologize and thank you very much.

Up to this point all responses to the issue seemed to cover the configuration and not the real issue which is no players to join the configured servers.
    -> ADD Me <- for 1v1, 2v2, 3v3, CA & Duels (US-East)

Senior Member OmeK is on a distinguished road OmeK's Avatar
    just a thing. i checkd out now clan page, and i think is better if only clan leader can format the tag.....

Member Qkilla is on a distinguished road
    The soon-to-be-released teamsize controls will be available on all servers and will not be a PREMIUM/PRO only feature.
    /me is not worthy!
    -> ADD Me <- for 1v1, 2v2, 3v3, CA & Duels (US-East)

*PrA
    Awesome job. And I disagree with making the servers 5v5 not useful. I think 10 players maximum is the best decision until teamsize controls are released. 6v6 is WAY too messy and spamable, especially on clan arena. Most maps don't have the size and design to support more than 10 players imo, unless its "free for all" which seems fine with 12 player slots.

Junior Member fucquad is on a distinguished road
    Awesome. I hope this shuts up the whiners for a few hours...

Junior Member Vader is on a distinguished road
    Nice Update best thing is 5vs5 CTF Max now.

But when will the Switch teams /quit bug will be fixed?
    i see more and more games (CTF) 3vs5 4vs6 and so because no one will switch to get no quit.

Senior Member Raz0rblade is on a distinguished road Raz0rblade's Avatar

Thumbs up

Thats the right way.

*TaKenLoU
    ID, I love you.

Thanks is not enough.

+ Reply to Thread