+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 10 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast

Thread: Site Update - August 24, 2010

*locogyo
    you can make a servers backup for this situation, why i need wait to fixed your servers? i pay a premium account for to play not for wait to fixed problems....
    Sorry but you can make this servers.... I think so...

*nubcheg
    Great job, way to go!

Senior Member Anhedonic is on a distinguished road
    Great update, keep it up

Junior Member iGreeN is on a distinguished road
    Awesome! Thanks for listening

Producer SyncError will become famous soon enough SyncError will become famous soon enough SyncError's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Qkilla View Post
    Community ignored on 2v2, 3v3, & 4v4
    Absolutely not ignored! "In the near future we intend to offer better tools for players to control team sizes in the matches they play." As noted we have much more advanced team size controls coming soon, most likely in next week's update.

Senior Member gjuro is on a distinguished road
    nice update

Junior Member otzengulasch is on a distinguished road
    Quote Originally Posted by SyncError View Post
    • Added a "Match Size" option in the "Start a Match" interface that lets you control the number of players you want to allow on your server, from 2 to 16 players.
    perfect!
    Why couldn't you have told us you were about to implement that and save a whole bunch of players a f..lippin' heartattack ? =)
    I'm glad though!

• We've changed CTF and CA default team sizes to 5v5, and FFA player limit to 12. In the near future we intend to offer better tools for players to control team sizes in the matches they play.
    Any Details on that, maybe? Please don't take away the above mentioned option, it's vital!

*Domino
    Also the bloom/gfx card problem needs to be fixed. AA and AF work with bloom off, but when you turn it on it disables the AA and AF.

thanks for the match size though. been waiting for it =)

Senior Member OmeK is on a distinguished road OmeK's Avatar

Thumbs up

good job, this a step in the right direction.

Member Qkilla is on a distinguished road
    Absolutely not ignored! "In the near future we intend to offer better tools for players to control team sizes in the matches they play." As noted we have much more advanced team size controls coming soon, most likely in next week's update.
    Syncerror: nearly every post in this forum over the past week was related to/or became about game sizes.... (specifically 2v2, and 3v3) and the reason given to us was resources. You have added 5v5 which does nothing to solve the issue. Now we are being strung along again with a "in the future we plan to..." but what you are not saying is are these tools for players or PRO players?

Premium servers are empty. A tool for PRO players to control size is NOT the issue.
    Last edited by Qkilla; 08-24-2010 at 05:55 PM.
    -> ADD Me <- for 1v1, 2v2, 3v3, CA & Duels (US-East)

+ Reply to Thread