+ Reply to Thread
Page 115 of 125 FirstFirst ... 15 65 105 113 114 115 116 117 ... LastLast
Results 1,141 to 1,150 of 1247

Thread: registered the popular "drunk" clantag, everyone is welcome

Senior Member thewookster is on a distinguished road thewookster's Avatar
    Invite sent, pop by the forums and say hi
    Youíre not drunk if you can lie on the floor without holding on.
    I swear to drunk Iím not god.

Junior Member xShineyThighx is on a distinguished road xShineyThighx's Avatar
    I would love for an invite if you guys have a clan page and active/mature competitive team. I'm not that good but i'm 150% willing to learn.

It looks like your forum that i'm seeing right now is kinda of dated. If you're interesting im supplying some pro or something i can hook you up with some graphic design models and website layouts. Hell i'll even host it. lol.
    Recruited into the Drunk clan July 3rd 2013.

Member TerrorJ is on a distinguished road TerrorJ's Avatar
    Invite sent,welcome to the club.
    Our board is doing well.
    All weaps practices on wednesdays,if you show up for them,visit our board regular and join our irc there's a chance for the competitive wing.
    Cya in game
    Watch out,my rocket hurts

*MESPARTAN
    Can I have an invite please I am relatively new but I'm alright :P

Senior Member swampy will become famous soon enough swampy will become famous soon enough swampy's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by xShineyThighx View Post
    I would love for an invite if you guys have a clan page and active/mature competitive team. I'm not that good but i'm 150% willing to learn.

It looks like your forum that i'm seeing right now is kinda of dated. If you're interesting im supplying some pro or something i can hook you up with some graphic design models and website layouts. Hell i'll even host it. lol.
    Heh.. Dated? Yes it is an old school BBS.. But if you register.. There are many features that you don't see as a guest. There is also a more QL oriented theme then the one you see.. I've done the redirect on this one because the members like it..

We did think of going for something more flashy..but this works.. If you register at the board.. I can set you up to make a theme..

You will have access to the CSS and other tools to work with.. PM me (swampy) after you join the board.. I'm always up for another look for the board..

Also we have 2 competitive sub clans for players that can practice together and play in Tourneys, ladders, etc ,.. qrunk and <q-i> (qrunk insta team) These tags are for players that work for it.. unlike drunk which is more a tag..

Hope to see you there xShineyThighx..
    Last edited by swampy; 07-04-2013 at 08:34 PM.
    Drunk Clan Motto--- "Have Fun, Everyone is Welcome"
    drunk clan

Stay drunk, Play drunk and chill

Senior Member swampy will become famous soon enough swampy will become famous soon enough swampy's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by MESPARTAN View Post
    Can I have an invite please I am relatively new but I'm alright :P
    Hey MESPARTAN.. Invite sent.. I see you're from the U.K.. We do a lot of games and practices on the Maidenhead Server..

Stop by our board and introduce yourself and meet some of the drunk clan..
    drunk clan

Junior Member xShineyThighx is on a distinguished road xShineyThighx's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by swampy View Post
    Heh.. Dated? Yes it is an old school BBS.. But if you register.. There are many features that you don't see as a guest. There is also a more QL oriented theme then the one you see.. I've done the redirect on this one because the members like it..

We did think of going for something more flashy..but this works.. If you register at the board.. I can set you up to make a theme..

You will have access to the CSS and other tools to work with.. PM me (swampy) after you join the board.. I'm always up for another look for the board..

Also we have 2 competitive sub clans for players that can practice together and play in Tourneys, ladders, etc ,.. qrunk and <q-i> (insta team) These tags are for players that work for it.. unlike drunk which is more a tag..

Hope to see you there xShineyThighx..
    Sounds like a plan, I'll check it out when i have some down time between gaming and working. I do have some graphic design jobs already pending so it'll take a back seat for now :P but i've bookmarked your boards :P ^+^
    Recruited into the Drunk clan July 3rd 2013.

Junior Member Kan3 is on a distinguished road
    Can I get an Invite please? This is a new account been playing Quake for some years. UK Player.

Thanks.

Quote Originally Posted by Kan3 View Post
    Can I get an Invite please? This is a new account been playing Quake for some years. UK Player.

Thanks.
    Invite sent. Stop by our board and say hello.. Lot of U.K. players..
    drunk clan

*Hobbs
    would like to join too, wanna have some friends

+ Reply to Thread