+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 125 1 2 3 11 51 101 ... LastLast

Thread: registered the popular "drunk" clantag, everyone is welcome

Hybrid View

Member float_dublin is on a distinguished road

registered the popular "drunk" clantag, everyone is welcome

subj

PS lalala birng me pint of beer

Senior Member swampy will become famous soon enough swampy will become famous soon enough swampy's Avatar
    lol, -drunk- was me..(drunk swampy25) they took it away from me on the upgrade.. lmao.. send me an invite.. lol.. There was also -DQ- Drunken Quake Clan.. but they tossed me because I'm too surly and drunk. You ever make it to New Orleans.. I'll see that you float in a sea of pints. Our bars/pubs are open 24/7...
    Last edited by swampy; 08-07-2010 at 09:07 AM.

*JagerBomb
    Quote Originally Posted by swampy25 View Post
    lol, -drunk- was me..(drunk swampy25) they took it away from me on the upgrade.. lmao.. send me an invite.. lol.. There was also -DQ- Drunken Quake Clan.. but they tossed me because I'm too surly and drunk. You ever make it to New Orleans.. I'll see that you float in a sea of pints. Our bars/pubs are open 24/7...
    Im from TerryTown Gretna bro and N.O bars are not open 24/7 there open from 8am to 4am they use the 4 hours to clean up from the previous night!! Just saying though so tech they are not open 24/7..
    Last edited by JagerBomb; 11-21-2010 at 12:47 PM.

Senior Member swampy will become famous soon enough swampy will become famous soon enough swampy's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by ChevyGuy View Post
    Im from TerryTown Gretna bro and N.O bars are not open 24/7 there open from 8am to 4am they use the 4 hours to clean up from the previous night!! Just saying though so tech they are not open 24/7..

Bro.. Gretna is in the burbs.. Jefferson Parish! I live in Orleans Parish and we have 24/7 bars.. Try crossing the River over to here..We ain't got them silly 4 hour clean up rules... heee. (I lived in Harvey once, And I used to drink at= The High Rollers Stag Bar= by the Gretna Courthouse, The guy that owned it would cash checks) Oh.. If you want the Drunk Clan Tag.. Let me know.. It's yours.. Wear it proudly.. I'm off --The Saints game is coming on soon

!
    Last edited by swampy; 11-21-2010 at 01:42 PM.

Senior Member SLEEHUNTER is on a distinguished road
    Quote Originally Posted by swampy25 View Post
    I'm still waiting for my invite. I work at a brewery and have alot of beer.

*finnscalyskin
    swampy plz plz let me join your clan just plz

i've seen lots of "drunk" people in QL. usually changed their clantag when loosing
    i'l send invite when QL team will fix login problem

thanks dublin.. it's a tag i've used for a long time and won't change.. heee and lets hope QL gets the servers up today.. I'm off for the weekend. No work!

invite sent.

PS clan invite dialog sux

QL online.. got the invite and activated it.. ty.. I feel like a drunk again..

+ Reply to Thread