+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Web Update - Dec 21, 2011

Web Programmer sponge will become famous soon enough sponge will become famous soon enough sponge's Avatar

Web Update - Dec 21, 2011

An update to the QUAKE LIVE web frontend is now online. Today's changes include some enhancements to the browser filters. These changes have already been applied, and we recommend refreshing your browser by pressing CTRL+F5, or clicking the reload button while holding down shift to ensure you get the latest data.
    • Servers running modified rulesets (PQL) are noted with a wrench icon in the browser.
    • Game Type filter now includes options to show all Ranked or Unranked matches.
    • Unrestricted matches can now be selected through Game Difficulty.

By selecting the unranked option, matches with modified physics should be easier to find at a glance.

Senior Member jstn is on a distinguished road jstn's Avatar
    Nice.

My only complaint with PQL is that it was really difficult to find matches. Hopefully this will help a little bit.

Member federal is on a distinguished road federal's Avatar
    So you missed this little old thread then http://www.quakelive.com/forum/showt...Happy-This-Way

Senior Member Lam has a spectacular aura about Lam has a spectacular aura about Lam has a spectacular aura about Lam's Avatar
    I've noticed I can see "invitation-only" games in "Private" tab. Not sure if that's intentional.

Showing unranked status on "Live Game Info" is the best update this month! Thanks!

*hawbu
    ja sam snažan i jaci od vas samo ne znam kako da se prijavim

Senior Member insect is on a distinguished road insect's Avatar
    hmm... keep working on it.
    Change most of of the drop-down lists to checkboxes. This will allow multiple choices and faster selection.

Keep the layout consistent:
    - add option for "Any Team Game" in unranked game types.
    - rename the "Free For All" to "Free For All (FFA)"

Fix that bug (try this to reproduce):
    Select gametype ctf and a ctf map in "Game Arena", then switch to other "Game Type" - CA.
    Then "Game Arena" changes automatically and shows "All Arenas" but no games are found: "No Public Matches Found".
    To workaround the bug I select any map in "Game Arena" and back to "All Arenas", then CA matches are found properly.

*rootsra
    is it possible to filter servers '' with anticheat '' and '' without anticheat '' ?

Senior Member FlashSoul will become famous soon enough FlashSoul will become famous soon enough FlashSoul's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by rootsra View Post
    is it possible to filter servers '' with anticheat '' and '' without anticheat '' ?
    Yes. Close your eyes and you will see servers with anticheat. Open them and you will see those without it.

Junior Member robotalex is on a distinguished road
    well wiked

Junior Member robotalex is on a distinguished road

Thumbs up Quake live

well i love QUAKE LIVE
    out of 10 i wold give it a 10 :P
    but how do urun fast?

+ Reply to Thread