PQL CTF Fastcaps <
With PQL ruleset now out, a whole new set of fastcaps can be done on the CTF maps we have using its physics. I find this movement much more fun for this sort of thing than the vQL movement.
Looking for regular Quake Live movement? The vQL fastcaps thread is here, and is maintained by Raz0rblade.
- All times must use default PQL ruleset, using /callvote ruleset pql. You do not need a premium/pro account to do this offline.
- Times will only be accepted with an accompanying demo.
- Please name demos in the DeFRaG format: map[pql.style]00.00.000(Username)
- For example: siberia[pql.2]00.05.566(Nightmare.USA)
- Style 1 = Strafe only.
- Style 2 = Weapons.
- Specify the time and whether it was with or without weapons in your post.
- Include the run-up to picking up the flag.
- You may make use of whatever pads and portals are on the map.
- Can be done online, but only providing another player doesn't assist (eg. LG push).
- The use of /devmap is allowed, but please don't abuse it.
- For runs with weapons, /god and /give all are allowed, but only these.
- No proxy mines, runes or other powerups.
I can make VODs of the current records and post them on YouTube, soon.
Here is a handy script you can bind to cycle between 5 different temporary recordings. This is to help stop you overwriting your successful run by accident if you have /record bound. I also use it with a /map_restart command.
Open directory containing all records' demos.
bind "mwheelup" "map_restart;vstr v_demorecord"
// Demo recording script to toggle 5 temp recordings
set "v_demorecord" "vstr v_demo1"
set "v_demo1" "record temp/tempdemo1 ; set v_demorecord vstr v_demo2 ; print ^5Recording temp demo ^41"
set "v_demo2" "record temp/tempdemo2 ; set v_demorecord vstr v_demo3 ; print ^5Recording temp demo ^42"
set "v_demo3" "record temp/tempdemo3 ; set v_demorecord vstr v_demo4 ; print ^5Recording temp demo ^43"
set "v_demo4" "record temp/tempdemo4 ; set v_demorecord vstr v_demo5 ; print ^5Recording temp demo ^44"
set "v_demo5" "record temp/tempdemo5 ; set v_demorecord vstr v_demo1 ; print ^5Recording temp demo ^45"
Current CTF maplist <
gogogo! Have fun and get posting your times.
- Base Siege
- Beyond Reality
- Cobalt Station
- Courtyard Conundrum
- Distant Screams
- Double Impact
- Dueling Keeps
- Fallout Bunker
- Industrial Accident
- Inner Sanctums
- Iron Works
- Japanese Castles
- Shining Forces
- Silent Night
- Space CTF
- Spider Crossings
- Troubled Waters
- Vortex Portal