+ Reply to Thread
Page 9 of 16 FirstFirst ... 7 8 9 10 11 ... LastLast

Thread: Site Update - December 15, 2011

*BiBaBumseBiene
    What kind of weapon configuration are we talking? This sounds tempting..

If only gibs were added *fingers crossed*

Senior Member nox is on a distinguished road nox's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by IntoBeing View Post
    The true supporters didn't renew and never will due to the way they were treated when paid subscriptions first started. Almost everyone on my list was premium/pro (out of 100+ people) and now next to none are, myself included.

But there happy still to play the game, this makes me sick

Senior Member DocPossible has a spectacular aura about DocPossible has a spectacular aura about DocPossible has a spectacular aura about DocPossible's Avatar
    <swearying sweary word !> Unbelievable update. I'm likely to lose my job now on account of doing nothing but play QL for the next month. Thanks a bunch
    Like to play more Freeze Tag ? Join Clan Chill. We play Freeze Tag most evenings, 7:30pm UK time onwards, with a smattering of TDM, CTF and a regular duel cup. Check our website. IRC : #clanchill on quakenet

*billo_rani
    great update , the sad part u forgot about Future Crossings , yes spider crossings is good for the whiners because they've seen many movies from own-age and think spider crossings is the map for ctf , but if u take a look at own-age comments from those videos , people are asking about more Future Crossings Scenes so people know about that favored map that has been played for around 2 to 4 years straight with addiction back in Australia , all Auzy fan's will vouch , especially fez and pathe.

q3wcp18 rock on Sync think about it , alpha , bravo , charlie , echo , foxtrot , make it happen or u will blow id into pieces u will never figure out its objective.

*Simma
    ^ what he said.

Junior Member eierhals is on a distinguished road
    the ffa change sucks ... i always have to switch servers after 2 maps, because some players leave and no one is spec to join (no reason to spec a ffa game lol). the map time extended because of less frags. less action. worst update ever.

Senior Member insect is on a distinguished road insect's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by eierhals View Post
    the ffa change sucks ... i always have to switch servers after 2 maps, because some players leave and no one is spec to join (no reason to spec a ffa game lol). the map time extended because of less frags. less action. worst update ever.
    That's a bad habbit of ffa players - never spectating. Spectating the best player on the server is a good way to learn new stuff for less experienced players. Now maybe they will use it.
    16 players orgy may be fun for a while, but it kills any strategy - noobs will go to be fragged by quad holder for example (and pump his score), then you can't get weapons and armors but have to run madly too.

Junior Member Roztavovac is on a distinguished road
    instafreeze also available?

Junior Member HOX is on a distinguished road HOX's Avatar
    My 1st testing air control in quakelive PQL:
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qfa-Eut2N_8&hd=1
    Last edited by HOX; 12-16-2011 at 07:55 AM.

Member k1lling is on a distinguished road
    my sub was finished 2 months ago and i havent renewed , i have just played a CA with air control and rump jumping in Tether of pain. after this cool update i think i will do my 2nd pro sub.

+ Reply to Thread