+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 16 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 14 ... LastLast

Thread: Site Update - December 15, 2011

Senior Member Yakumo has a spectacular aura about Yakumo has a spectacular aura about Yakumo's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by keefy View Post
    I can already see some cool tricks that may be possible on the new spider map but I just cannot do them I bet its possible to rampjump up from low mid to the upper levels using the ramps next to the jump pads.
    It is, I just saw a video of that. (edit: here - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AdG-Pq3Ssqw&hd=1 at about 1.38)

Quote Originally Posted by stuhl View Post
    so its basically a switch "weapon 2" into "cg_weaponconfig_mg" then, ok

just has to put the bind in an extra line

when the internal system (triggered by user input or not) calls 'weapon 2' then the cvar 'cg_weaponconfig_mg' is called automatically every time, which you can override with anything. do not put 'weapon 2' in there it is unnecessary
    Last edited by Yakumo; 12-15-2011 at 05:12 PM.

*T1E_
    cg_weaponconfig works as specator too
    very comfortable

Senior Member kristus is on a distinguished road kristus's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Lapppy View Post
    You guys don't know how stupid of a change this is. Especially the second one.
    All we want is to be able to callvote during a game (unless you already can, haven't played in a few months), now it just might be close to impossible sometimes to get rid of that cheater during a pregame warmup. However, while it does help against map changes before everyone can load, I still think it is not a very good change :/
    How about you explain why? I found these changes as welcome seeing how they make up for some annoying abuses people tend to do with voting on pub servers. That said, I think the 3 votes max is a bit restrictive. All it's supposed to do is make people not spam votes. So it should be a bit less stringent IMO.

*T1E_
    Quote Originally Posted by hstl_ View Post
    What is the deal with the scoreboard? I don't like it at all. Is there anyway to reset the scoreboard so it returns back to the standard Kill to Death ratios?
    you'll see the kill-death ratio at the end-scoreboard, when the game is finished (i guess you have to click on STATISTICS)

Senior Member ybl is on a distinguished road ybl's Avatar
    this will work? (id prefer mah autoexec)

seta cg_weaponConfig_pg " cg_switchToEmpty 1 ; cg_crosshairhitstyle 2 ; cg_autoswitch 0 ; cg_zoomfov 50 "
    seta cg_weaponConfig_mg " cg_switchToEmpty 1 ; cg_crosshairhitstyle 2 ; cg_autoswitch 1 ; cg_zoomfov 40 "
    seta cg_weaponConfig_g " cg_switchToEmpty 1 ; cg_crosshairhitstyle 2 ; cg_autoswitch 0 ; cg_zoomfov 60 "
    seta cg_weaponConfig_bfg " cg_switchToEmpty 1 ; cg_crosshairhitstyle 2 ; cg_autoswitch 0 ; cg_zoomfov 50 "

bind e "weapon 3"
    bind r "weapon 5"

worx!
    Last edited by ybl; 12-15-2011 at 05:06 PM.

Senior Member Yakumo has a spectacular aura about Yakumo has a spectacular aura about Yakumo's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by stuhl View Post
    this will work? (id prefer mah autoexec)

seta cg_weaponConfig_pg " cg_switchToEmpty 1 ; cg_crosshairhitstyle 2 ; cg_autoswitch 0 ; cg_zoomfov 50 "
    seta cg_weaponConfig_mg " cg_switchToEmpty 1 ; cg_crosshairhitstyle 2 ; cg_autoswitch 1 ; cg_zoomfov 40 "
    seta cg_weaponConfig_g " cg_switchToEmpty 1 ; cg_crosshairhitstyle 2 ; cg_autoswitch 0 ; cg_zoomfov 60 "
    seta cg_weaponConfig_bfg " cg_switchToEmpty 1 ; cg_crosshairhitstyle 2 ; cg_autoswitch 0 ; cg_zoomfov 50 "

bind e "weapon 3"
    bind r "weapon 5"
    yup, as as premium/pro member that should work straight away. I assume on some weapons you change cg_switchToEmpty and hitstyle as otherwise all of them are redundant.

Senior Member INFUSCOMUS is on a distinguished road INFUSCOMUS's Avatar
    This update is absolutely insane, GOOD WORK ID !

Per weapon config, CPM movements (I didn't care but it was asked by lots of people), new CTF map...

Massively F1
    "I'm here to donate some blood...someone else's..." - Caleb

The Postmortem - the ultimate BLOOD community.

If you want to have the possibility of changing sparks color, go vote --> Here !

Quote Originally Posted by SyncError
    While lower priority, due to popular demand this is on the to do list.

Banned BONFIRE is an unknown quantity at this point
    cp9 <o/ - now fix itemheight

Member nkh is on a distinguished road
    Completely awesome. So glad to see promode style physics being added! I really miss that mod!

Thanks for the update!

Senior Member filo is on a distinguished road filo's Avatar
    maybe a part of defrag will come to Quake Live now? ... would love to see some defrag movies with PQL, but now PQL needs defrag maps?

p.s.: awesome update guyz, there is alot of positive feedback.

+ Reply to Thread