+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Missed Dreamhack winter 2011 grand final duel D:

Senior Member 3Nex is on a distinguished road 3Nex's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Lorfa View Post
    He is.. you should see all the ESR hate on him :-P

Here's an example: http://www.esreality.com/?a=post&id=2188380
    Wow... And to think i almost felt bad about calling him a jerk. I was expecting you to say he's some Quake legend or something haha. And whoever wrote Av3k should have punched him in the face, got me daydreaming; Cause that would have been epic!

Also, I just want to point out that the guy owned himself and i can't believe i'm the only one picking on that little fact. But when he asked Av3k to repeat what he said, his line was (as far as i can remember right now) "it could have been better". And then the ginger guy said "that's what she said". I mean, you should usually say that when it makes you seem awesome right? Like if Av3k said "it was great". But this way he basically just said he sucks in bed, which is just stupid...
    Why are there no videos of John Carmack playing Quake?

Senior Member FlashSoul will become famous soon enough FlashSoul will become famous soon enough FlashSoul's Avatar
    The one saying "that's what she said" isn't describing what his own "she" said, but what the quoted person's "she" said.

Quote Originally Posted by FlashSoul View Post
    The one saying "that's what she said" isn't describing what his own "she" said, but what the quoted person's "she" said.
    Oh... i never knew it can work that way. I always thought it's a specific shortcut for "that's what your mom said last night".

Is that a general rule that it can mean both? Cause this can open brand new doors for my jokes

Senior Member FlashSoul will become famous soon enough FlashSoul will become famous soon enough FlashSoul's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by 3Nex View Post
    Oh... i never knew it can work that way. I always thought it's a specific shortcut for "that's what your mom said last night".

Is that a general rule that it can mean both? Cause this can open brand new doors for my jokes
    I've seen it used both ways. It offers more possibilities.

Quote Originally Posted by FlashSoul View Post
    I've seen it used both ways.
    That's what she said

Banned Fudge911 is an unknown quantity at this point
    Withheld by the Witness Protection Program
    That's what she said
    wp

10char

Senior Member Lorfa is a jewel in the rough Lorfa is a jewel in the rough Lorfa is a jewel in the rough Lorfa's Avatar
    Wow... And to think i almost felt bad about calling him a jerk. I was expecting you to say he's some Quake legend or something haha. And whoever wrote Av3k should have punched him in the face, got me daydreaming; Cause that would have been epic!
    Av3k would pop him like a zit too :-P

You guys know about his "that's what she said" video right?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iYc7CRn4LA4

Cringe worthy.

+ Reply to Thread