+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Post here if you have 55% LG in T4 FFA

Member Scremph is on a distinguished road Scremph's Avatar

Post here if you have 55% LG in T4 FFA

Tell us your secrets, why do you have such a good LG?

Senior Member Cat will become famous soon enough Cat will become famous soon enough Cat's Avatar
    People in T4 FFA can't dodge? >_>

Member Scremph is on a distinguished road Scremph's Avatar
    Are you still working on that LG tutorial?

Senior Member Cat will become famous soon enough Cat will become famous soon enough Cat's Avatar
    At the moment, no. Lots of RL stuff has come up, and being that I'm pretty much unable to play more than once every few weeks I have no motivation.

Senior Member RD6 is an unknown quantity at this point
    Wait, what?

I'm curious as to why you're so specific with your criteria.

Senior Member KETNAR will become famous soon enough KETNAR's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Scremph View Post
    Tell us your secrets, why do you have such a good LG?
    Humanized aimbots. :P

Right now I've been watching some pretender on a previously mostly-inactive 'alias account' (his claim not mine) which was overall acc in the high twenties a couple weeks or so ago (and plenty of games on it to set those numbers in stone), now suddenly his acc overall is shooting up by leaps and bounds. it literally creeps up several points a day. 28%, 30%, 32, etc etc all the way up to 38+ and still climbing every time he plays a few games.

Before this, the account was used lightly, and had pretty standard acc and ratios, now suddenly months later, it's active again and now an unstoppable wall of ********.

Watching demos in slowmo shows the usual humanized **. Always seems to know who the weaker target is in a group, Insane MG (only misses a few bullets out of a volly even on a dodging target) knows item times on items they didn't see taken by other people (or power ups the first time they spawn), sometimes even peeking at people through walls (but never looking directly at them! oh no, that would be too obvious. But then he rushes off to cut them off, even when they are out of sound range the entire time.)

I did catch him snapping from one target to another when one of his targets died unexpectedly and there was another one near enough to his cross hair to grab the humanized auto aim. First target dies mid-MG volly (from fire from another opponent), and before the next bullet leaves the gun, hes already aimed at the other target and doesn't miss a bullet. :P

I'll report it once I have enough 'CAN IT BE ANY MORE OBVIOUS??' demos of such mistakes being made, but whoever it is has been doing this a long time and thinks they are keeping it on the downlow - and it shows.

I even suspect who it is now. (previously banned player)
    Last edited by KETNAR; 11-25-2011 at 06:49 PM.

Junior Member mrcrowley is on a distinguished road
    Well from what you said ketnar it's pretty obvious that person is a hacker.

Senior Member Fireztorm is on a distinguished road
    ive had it a few times its not hard just make sure you only use it when you are you know you will hit high %

Senior Member over2u is on a distinguished road
    55lg on ffa easy number of peeps that dont play but in game... still target LG done... if dont hit 50% on still target.. well er.. dont use the lg lol ...

but seriously try lg to there backs or if player is in trying to frag another opponent lg one of them from side...

hf

Senior Member danstar will become famous soon enough danstar will become famous soon enough danstar's Avatar
    wow ketnar tl;dr as always .. 55 lg ? lol check freakyskills on how to do it

otherwise, any ohter player with this accumilation is most likely to be fishy - nuff sed

*** all ya :>

+ Reply to Thread