+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: funC is looking for recruit.

*excision
    one other thing you should also specify what region you guys are in

Banned DCR is on a distinguished road
    We play just about only on .DE servers, (.se hasn't been proper for 3 years- most of us dont ping so well there, and we find .nl and .uk either too high ping or jittery/warpish - at least for the team as a whole). Which is just about the common standard in europe for most other teams we play as well, so that's very nice i think.

We have players residing in several countries:

Austria, Netherlands, Slovenia, United Kingdom, Turkey, Denmark, Norway. Basically, europe - and all over the place.

We all for the most part speak english extremely well, and are well versed in screaming excessively loud when base is lost and so forth.
    Seriously tho, we are pretty happy with our communication but of course it is always something one stribes to do better at.

But the point is we do talk and make tactic/strategy in game pending on the situation, and have for the most part little trouble understanding each other, that being that we use english as the common tongue and dont use several languages in voice chat. Except for the occasional swearing. And even that we're good at expressing in english, so other ones ingame understand what's going on in that sense as well.

On average we are 30 years -/+ old, have players with extensive knowledge of the game, networking, linux, windows etc., so for the most part if any player ever has had an issue or problem, someone knows how to fix or help - or even just improve whatever one player has.
    Having said that, our players are also for the most part quite self helped, being the team is occupied by all these wonderful people - jack of all trades so to speak.

Many of us has thousands of games played in quakelive, and even more from quake 3.

What we are seeking i think would be a grownup player, but not necessarily, that would enjoy playing defence.
    Emphasis on that by defence player, for me at least, means someone whose main task is to defend base, which includes defending flag, helping on powerup, doing damage to mid etc where applicable (depending on map etc).

A great bonus would of course be that the player is also capable of attacking, ie should a situation arise where the base def is so stacked it's ridiculous, we would like that to be taken advantage of, instead of sending one player at 100 health with the base yellow.

Again tho, that would be a bonus for us, we are looking for a defender mainly.

We also recently started our own little website for our games and such which we'll take more in use as we go on.
    We are CTF players, but also played a few tdm cup games, and may start playing that more, we'll see.
    Last edited by DCR; 11-19-2011 at 05:01 AM.

Senior Member dragisman is on a distinguished road
    Would like to join plz

Senior Member Susta1nz is on a distinguished road
    Hey, I've seen you guys around and I really respect your clan You guys are awesome and I would love if I could join, check my profile and see if I am up to your standards? If you think so then just add me or reply back!

Thanks

We are currently working with the recruitment but it's also something that takes time.
    Thing is, we do like playing quake, and have played several divisions, simultaneously, with several func teams. Which not many teams have done or do. The important thing for us, is to find players that can play on same level and aspire to grow both individually but within the respective lineups and can really play for fun yet also be able to play to win. When things are on its most hectic we've played 4 or more cups with 2 teams both ctf and tdm. It's heaps fun playing different things, and it's all quake!

We are checking out players right now as i've said but it takes time and we also have games for cups to prep to all in addition to our real lifes ( Yes we do have that).

We're on quakenet at irc on #funtastic channel.

We recently won the Clanbase Opencup finals, 2:0 on maps, and as such entering Division 1 on there.
    We're still looking for a defender.
    Most of us are 50ping to frankfurt server and with raist having ping 90ms we're trying to find a good applicant that has a nice ping as well.

Junior Member qwertzu is on a distinguished road
    <- here is your defender. add me, play with me and at least Smile (:

Junior Member bloody is on a distinguished road
    smile is always welcome

Senior Member AXxXxO is on a distinguished road AXxXxO's Avatar
    Too bad that i stopped playing for some longer time....HF&Gl with founding veteran
    Quote Originally Posted by Downlink View Post
    Add A Killcam Maybe?
    Only available for COD MW3 owners!Coming soon i next update....

Junior Member bloody is on a distinguished road
    thanks , we still searching tho

+ Reply to Thread