+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Custom player skins perhaps?

Junior Member BadMojo is on a distinguished road

Custom player skins perhaps?

an option to import a custom made skin to use ingame would be nice, just like the old days of quakeworld and the likes... maybe even bring painkeep back in the picture, that would make my year.

hey, it may even provoke me to pay for a pro subscription.

anyway, thats just my suggestion.. take it or leave it, i still love it

Junior Member Herion58 is on a distinguished road

Question

I am Brand new to this site. I`ve been around since Q1&2 days. In Q3 I made made a skin That I like Very much. can we import Our skins and wire frames into this game ? I would share the mod if any one wants to use it. I will be come a paying player on Feb 1st. It is sooo nice to find this site. Q3 is still the best. Can I config my own keyboard ? If anyone can help, my email is pheonix58@hotmail.com. I have read the bylaws and will ad here to them thanks Herion58

Senior Member Lorfa is a jewel in the rough Lorfa is a jewel in the rough Lorfa is a jewel in the rough Lorfa's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Herion58 View Post
    In Q3 I made made a skin That I like Very much. can we import Our skins and wire frames into this game ?
    No, but it might be fun to see what it is you made like in a screenshot or w/e. Maybe you could post it on ESR just in case someone is able to use it for some mod. Shrug.

Can I config my own keyboard ?
    If you mean assign keys to certain things such as movement and weapon switching yes absolutely.

+ Reply to Thread