+ Reply to Thread
Page 14 of 25 FirstFirst ... 4 12 13 14 15 16 24 ... LastLast

Thread: Requests for Maps

Senior Member AXxXxO is on a distinguished road AXxXxO's Avatar
    wcp18 > wcp16 > wcp14 > wcp17!
    Quote Originally Posted by Downlink View Post
    Add A Killcam Maybe?
    Only available for COD MW3 owners!Coming soon i next update....

Senior Member Adderall will become famous soon enough Adderall's Avatar
    TheMuffinMan86 verison of "the edge"
    http://rog.asus.com/forum/member.php?38883-sectionate

Amd 8350 - 4816.08 MHz on air
    Crosshair V
    Asus GTX660 DirectCU

Quote Originally Posted by Undertaker12 View Post
    Thank you. You're video is ok... you need a better cfg than that, and you should try using electronic songs like my movie.

*Avens
    Quote Originally Posted by Adderall View Post
    TheMuffinMan86 verison of "the edge"
    winters edge is much better gameplay-wise (without the xmas theme), and the perfect version is ospdm1. If there's a definitive q2dm1 conversion in QL it should be one of those.

and about wcp maps, most probably id already payed for all of them and not only for wcp9. The same happens with ra3 maps, and in both cases I don't get why id just doesn't release them for QL right now.
    In a day's work the game could have all wcp maps (converting them with the q3 to ql tool), and in a week all ra3 pickups.

when I write about QL I always want to play some q3 since it is better in every single aspect, but there aren't servers in my location.
    Last edited by Avens; 12-26-2011 at 06:39 PM.

Senior Member wolf1e is on a distinguished road
    ra3map12...

Web Programmer sponge will become famous soon enough sponge will become famous soon enough sponge's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Avens View Post
    and about wcp maps, most probably id already payed for all of them and not only for wcp9. The same happens with ra3 maps, and in both cases I don't get why id just doesn't release them for QL right now.
    In a day's work the game could have all wcp maps (converting them with the q3 to ql tool), and in a week all ra3 pickups.
    This is not correct. The maps were made by a whole set of different authors, and aren't just one or two big mappacks that are together.

Junior Member Alf4 is on a distinguished road

More dreamcast maps!!!

Hi guys! I'm posting this thread to suggest you make available more quake 3 arena maps, specially some of those available for the dreamcast version. Maps such as Crysis, Brute Force, Incinerator, Frenzy, were really fun to play in back in the days! In my opinion, those are great maps for deathmatch play, even though they had simple designs, the game experience there was really faster-paced!!!

So, that's my suggestion, DC maps for faster quick matches!!! Farewell, guys....

Banned TheMuffinMan86 will become famous soon enough TheMuffinMan86's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Alf4 View Post
    Hi guys! I'm posting this thread to suggest you make available more quake 3 arena maps, specially some of those available for the dreamcast version. Maps such as Crysis, Brute Force, Incinerator, Frenzy, were really fun to play in back in the days! In my opinion, those are great maps for deathmatch play, even though they had simple designs, the game experience there was really faster-paced!!!

So, that's my suggestion, DC maps for faster quick matches!!! Farewell, guys....
    They might be adding Blast Radius within the next few updates, which would be a great addition since QL doesn't have many small CTF maps.

Senior Member EmeraldTiger is on a distinguished road EmeraldTiger's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by TheMuffinMan86 View Post
    They might be adding Blast Radius within the next few updates, which would be a great addition since QL doesn't have many small CTF maps.
    Gaze of the Abyss as well. Tight, curvy games are very fun on that map.
    Dont have had English lessons on school ?
    You dont understand word i just word do you?
    - Draven of LowLandLions

Check out my blog, EmeraldProductions:
    http://emeraldproductions.weebly.com/

Banned TheMuffinMan86 will become famous soon enough TheMuffinMan86's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by EmeraldTiger View Post
    Gaze of the Abyss as well. Tight, curvy games are very fun on that map.
    That map is one of the strangest I've seen. The author must have been hitting the crackpipe before loading up Radiant.

Junior Member oto is on a distinguished road
    i want q3wcp16

+ Reply to Thread