+ Reply to Thread
Page 13 of 25 FirstFirst ... 3 11 12 13 14 15 23 ... LastLast

Thread: Requests for Maps

Senior Member ybl is on a distinguished road ybl's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by TheMuffinMan86 View Post
    But hey, here's a map you might know... http://lvlworld.com/review.php?id=2155
    nice find :>

i just thought it would be a cheap/faster way to create a map, when taking it from cod. i was thinking of the classic maps from cod 1+2: tujane, carentan, st. mere de église, etc pp, they r beautiful
    the plan was to make a q3-server with cod maps -> world domination
    cod does make me a bit emotional, i played it so many years, i will never get the same feeling from ql
    CA with <16 slots is nothing.

Banned TheMuffinMan86 will become famous soon enough TheMuffinMan86's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by stuhl View Post
    nice find :>

i just thought it would be a cheap/faster way to create a map, when taking it from cod. i was thinking of the classic maps from cod 1+2: tujane, carentan, st. mere de église, etc pp, they r beautiful
    the plan was to make a q3-server with cod maps -> world domination
    cod does make me a bit emotional, i played it so many years, i will never get the same feeling from ql
    Well you can do a quick test. Open up a bsp in a hex or text editor. You should see an IBSP header with a character after that. It should be 'IBSP.' to be set as a Q3 bsp version. Try set it as that and see if Q3 loads it My bet is it'll give you the funny lump size error as it might have content Q3 doesn't understand, but hey it's worth the try I guess to see whether it loads. If it does load, that's half the work done.

Senior Member ybl is on a distinguished road ybl's Avatar
    in mapping i would start @ zero. dunno, i think this is not so easy as hud-making
    but how about u doing it
    CA with <16 slots is nothing.

*virus__
    hi! i think that it would be awesome if you will add OSPCA1 map for CA mode it is a classic CA map

*uvm_scor
    Also 6++ and ts_ca1 for PQL CA mode

Overkill, Ospra3map1 (Teather of pain), ts_ca1 and 6++ where looong to go maps with almost every edition of PLCA (Polish League Clan Arena) since 2004. Those maps where well known and recognized by polish OSP/CA promode community. 6++, ts_ca1 and ospca1 will be a great benefit to just-relesed PQL ruleset.

Senior Member pr0mega is on a distinguished road pr0mega's Avatar
    Add wcp18 and wcp17 and wcp14 and QL should be done with maps hahaha

Banned TheMuffinMan86 will become famous soon enough TheMuffinMan86's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by epikos View Post
    Add wcp18 and wcp17 and wcp14 and QL should be done with maps hahaha
    You forgot wcp16...

Junior Member lidek_pl is on a distinguished road
    We need all WCP maps from quake 3.

Senior Member pr0mega is on a distinguished road pr0mega's Avatar
    well it's just 4-5 maps and QL CTF will probably be quiet for awhile

*billo_rani
    wcp18 = Future Crossings , lets not forget the people who tried to persuade the dips who have full legislated controls over their hoaxed wisdom towards idsoftware , they have trusted them to do their job , but these guys have a bad judgement on where to go ...

if u remember wcp9 was mostly requested by polish , and some of the admins ( rude to be not ) , are vouching on their history instead of world wide based , its european choice , but in U.S and Australia the most played map in Threewave was Future Crossings , for it to be most played is because its simple enough , more simpler then japanese castles , in between of simple and hard that gives a nice touch for this map , a feel of sniper , chaos and all , i cant believe everytime i saw those legendary dudes who request for wcp18 those boycotters take down the post with multiple spam accounts on diffrent ip's but on the same location . sadly they used their conn's on how to manipulate those dev's and they also hack in game ( not to be rude in truth )

wcp16 is coral sea ctf the one with the sharks thats a nice wacky map , its like space ctf feel but instead island beach wars

yes first add wcp18 this may be my last time to post since i lost hope but as u see my heart on its last breaths of quake passion , im giving u the short statements because i will not live in this world again...

wcp18 > wcp16 > wcp14 > wcp17

add it accordingly , btw just email me sync if ur short in cash il fund u 6 grands just to make things clear how much u wasted my life , now i wont do this mistake again ... i have all this talent and blessings i have now started to use it on my self and i find my life getting better and going away from such silly passion.

+ Reply to Thread