+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 25 1 2 3 11 ... LastLast

Thread: Requests for Maps

Junior Member _adam is on a distinguished road

Q3wcp9, q3wcp15

What is the official stance on these maps?

As a paying customer I expect to be told the offical stance on these maps, not an IRC #quakelive OP basically saying 'i can't say'.

Senior Member m3t3or is on a distinguished road m3t3or's Avatar
    Wrong forum dude! This forum is about suggestions ... what exactly do you suggest in your thread? To make a official stance? About what on these maps?

Senior Member Salamatiqus is on a distinguished road Salamatiqus's Avatar
    He suggest to add these maps to Quake Live!
    bind END "quit'

Senior Member m3t3or is on a distinguished road m3t3or's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Salamatiqus View Post
    He suggest to add these maps to Quake Live!
    ah, thx =P ... well I dont know them, so basically I dont care if they are added or not.

I quess nobody can tell you any official stance, since simply there is no official stance!

@_adam
    Dude, do you realy think there is an official "add maybe to QL"- stance for each map ever developed for Q3 ? No way! Not even for the well-known Q3 maps!
    Last edited by m3t3or; 11-17-2010 at 05:32 AM.

Junior Member _adam is on a distinguished road
    m3t3or, i won't comment on the fruit of your post, but all i will inform you of is this:

cp9 and cp15, were great maps of q3ctf. the impact they had (especially cp9), can rival c7, q2ctf1, q2ctf2, q3dm6, in terms of popularity and game play. (i am a long term quaker). trust me when i say they were huge.

now the significance of these maps, other than they are just the most enjoyable maps to play? they would bring oppurtunity to the ctf scene. great oppurtunity in my eyes to expand, and develop in a positive manner.

it is not so hard for me to be given an honest response, and accept this response. what i do not like is being kept in LIMBO. which as a paying customer, i find very rude.

now i will give the ql staff the benefit of doubt, as this irc op may be a nobody, but this time, i would like an response with weight and meaning.

Junior Member shire is on a distinguished road
    I agree totaly with adams comments, the QL CTF scene is struggling and all for the want of some decent maps. I would prefer new CTF maps over old Q3 ones but I know they are unlikely to be as playable as CP9 and CP15, and we desperatly need new maps. Clan arena has had many maps added over the last few updates, but CTF suffers with a very poor selection for competitive play. Out of all the maps made for Q3 these will be top of most CTFers list. So can we or can't we have these maps? and when will they be available, although tbh right now I'll just be happy to be able to play anything

btw I'm watching u 2 _adam

Cheers, Shire

Member esdf is on a distinguished road
    dont see a valid reason on why should id waste money to bring 10yo **** instead of using that money to pay someone make completely new maps.

+ adam ur wack on any map, p9 or p15 wont help you

Senior Member sample2501 is on a distinguished road
    Quote Originally Posted by esdf View Post
    dont see a valid reason on why should id waste money to bring 10yo **** instead of using that money to pay someone make completely new maps.

+ adam ur wack on any map, p9 or p15 wont help you
    why should they pay someone to think about a good layout and so on if there are already awesome maps that many people here even don't know. for them the maps would be new! and for peope who already played them, i think everyone would be glad to see them in QL.

Senior Member KittenIgnition is on a distinguished road
    wcp9 was legendary, and possibly the best ctf map in q3. ever. imo, it will never be beaten, along with all the other 3w maps. theres already a few 3w maps in ql, so id has rights/access to them to some degree.

im guessing theyre saving the best maps for later, when everyone has given up on the game, to bring them all back. theyre *******s like that.

Senior Member Salamatiqus is on a distinguished road Salamatiqus's Avatar
    They just like drug dealers. Giving us another dose. Psfhhhhzft, yeah.
    bind END "quit'

+ Reply to Thread