+ Reply to Thread
Page 19 of 25 FirstFirst ... 9 17 18 19 20 21 ... LastLast

Thread: Requests for Maps

Senior Member megaman3 is on a distinguished road
    Quote Originally Posted by TheMuffinMan86 View Post
    I agree to disagree - I feel like osp's map remakes altered the originals too much to the degree that those maps didn't even feel the same anymore. 'Snowstorm' sounds like an interesting idea though, and I don't see any reason why that map wouldn't work well in QL!
    Isn't it the exact chastity belt version used in the good old days (quakecon and others)?

Also it should be better nowadays, with people strafing faster and the game's overall pace.

Banned TheMuffinMan86 will become famous soon enough TheMuffinMan86's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by YMCMB View Post
    Isn't it the exact chastity belt version used in the good old days (quakecon and others)?

Also it should be better nowadays, with people strafing faster and the game's overall pace.
    Well it's not the same as Jalisko's original. The mega was on a floating platform in the atrium, RG above lava, no teles, no extra jumppad to the top level from the lower RL entrance, and the jumppad yard didn't have the side halls and RG room. Between the Q2 (q2rdm2) and Q3 versions I'm not sure which came first, but here's the authentic Q3 version: http://www.lvlworld.com/review.php?id=924

Sure, the OSP version sped the map up and streamlined it, but it still doesn't feel right. Especially the location of the mega.

Member crozar is on a distinguished road
    heya muffin , i got my subscription last month =) i thought il be welcomed with some muffin from south Africa hehe , but i know u guys are kind enough with love and so is this community, i can feel the passion among us <3 .

support cp18 future crossings , u should read billos post really touching.

Junior Member f1z is on a distinguished road
    U mad guys? Where the f... is 6++ map? the best of all!!!! add this map please....

Junior Member Mastermind is on a distinguished road

Thumbs up

Q3WCP15 is a map highly wanted by the CTF community. This map would increase the activity in CTF-community, that I am 110% sure of.

Junior Member arktur is on a distinguished road

ADD - Q1 and Q4 maps

i think its an old suggestion

but dont you think
    it could be massive fun to play and frag on maps from
    Q1, and Q4 and maybe Q2

Junior Member scalliano is on a distinguished road
    I second all of the calls for more Dreamcast/PS2/360 maps.

Also:

Pain From Spain

The Doom That Came To Dunwich

A Load Of Useless Bloody Loonies

Junior Member Sergey_Olshin is on a distinguished road

Exclamation

Hello! Please, add this map.

arx08 . Other name - mkbase

It's very interesting map.

http://lvlworld.com/review.php?id=899
    Attached Images
    Last edited by Sergey_Olshin; 12-04-2012 at 10:23 AM.

*fuaaaa
    add q3wcp17 and q3wcp18!!! those were some amazing and widely played maps, would definitely bring ctf back q3wcp16 was fun too, but 17 and 18 are a MUST!!!!!!

And q3wxs1 and 2 for instagib! we seriously need some other good instactf maps, theres like one, i used to enjoy instactf way more back then with the wxs maps
    Last edited by fuaaaa; 12-06-2012 at 10:45 AM.

+ Reply to Thread