+ Reply to Thread
Page 91 of 100 FirstFirst ... 41 81 89 90 91 92 93 ... LastLast

Thread: Requests for Server Locations

Junior Member bib9 is on a distinguished road
    How about Minneapolis or Wisconsin servers? Maybe somewhere inbetween west and midwest...Denver server or something

Senior Member d3phx is on a distinguished road
    i have a request for a server location, considering none of the current ones are even playable for me since the provider changed. give me a server option for memphis, tennessee. for the past 3 months, my ping has been getting progressively worse to IL, VA, TX, IN, and DC. i have no servers to play in anymore that give me less than 80 ping, and this is baloney. i used to ping 43 to VA, 43 to IN, 48 to TX, and 48 to IL, and now i dont get any lower than 80 ping to any of them, except 60-70 ping to VA on a good day. get your act together with the servers or give me back the rest of my pro subscription. i am not happy with the services that have been (LOL) "provided"
    Last edited by Sasparillo; 06-06-2013 at 06:15 PM.

Junior Member VORT3X is on a distinguished road
    NEW ZEALAND SERVERS-NEW ZEALAND SERVERS-NEW ZEALAND SERVERS-NEW ZEALAND SERVERS-NEW ZEALAND SERVERS-NEW ZEALAND SERVERS-NEW ZEALAND SERVERS-NEW ZEALAND SERVERS-NEW ZEALAND SERVERS-NEW ZEALAND SERVERS-NEW ZEALAND SERVERS-NEW ZEALAND SERVERS-NEW ZEALAND SERVERS-NEW ZEALAND SERVERS-NEW ZEALAND SERVERS-NEW ZEALAND SERVERS-NEW ZEALAND SERVERS-NEW ZEALAND SERVERS-NEW ZEALAND SERVERS-NEW ZEALAND SERVERS-NEW ZEALAND SERVERS-NEW ZEALAND SERVERS-

NEW ZEALAND HAS A MASSIVE QUAKE COMMUNITY THE FACT THAT WE have No Servers IN Auckland Or Wellington shows a bad lack of insight among the people in the QL administration! You want more Subscriptions, simple give Us Kiwis Servers! so we can play on 10-20 ping not 55 and lagged to 180 when then net is poop!

If I was a lotto winner I would god dam well Shove money at you Until you gave us Kiwi servers!
    So sick of this, from people in america controlling our Ping by refusing to give us servers for 2 years now, ENOUGH!!!!!!!

IN America There are like 8 servers that are barely get used TX and Virgina sometimes!
    The rest sit around twiddling there thumbs while we in Kiwiland HAVE NO GO DAM SERVERS!
    Fix your dam priorities PLEASE,.... we are sick of your lack of Interest in one of the largest quake communities 500 to 1000 peeps!
    Kiwis have begged for the past 2 Years for Kiwi Servers and this has time and time again gone on DEAF EARS, and we are sick sick sick sick sick sick of IT!

I for one will not be renewing any subscription if there are not Kiwi servers Up and running By 2014!~
    Last edited by Sasparillo; 06-18-2013 at 10:35 AM.

Junior Member Chr1sToph3r is on a distinguished road
    bump

we need a New Zealand server !

Junior Member killbenji is on a distinguished road
    Brisbane Server before NZ IMHO and hey everyone loves the east coast, New Zealand is 2nd rate anyway.

Junior Member dn is on a distinguished road
    we need a melbourne server please!!!!!11 sydney is unstable form melbourne and i am a paying member

Member hakujin is an unknown quantity at this point
    Get rid of the 'Dallas' servers that are really san antonio in an optimal route 10ms higher for everyone (which sucks since its the only central server) and move them back to a server actually in dallas.

Senior Member D_R is on a distinguished road
    Quote Originally Posted by megaman3 View Post
    Personally I have no idea why the middle east doesn't have a server. At least in the past (no idea about now) there were people willing to do everything needed for free.

It probably is the only region were id has not addressed the reason why it is left behind.
    oil? 10chars
    German RA3 since 2001 [p]lague, rdm team-radium, n!faculty, pRophecy
    European CTF since 2009

Competitive? I beat friggin battletoads, get lost...

*Mysyk
    Yeah. Give servers to Kiwis and Aussies and to other nations.

Junior Member bloodz is on a distinguished road
    NY server?

+ Reply to Thread