+ Reply to Thread
Page 79 of 100 FirstFirst ... 29 69 77 78 79 80 81 89 ... LastLast

Thread: Requests for Server Locations

Banned jigglywiggly is on a distinguished road jigglywiggly's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by iKs View Post
    wait i dont understand...
    id , what are you doing with our money we give for prem???
    good servers? NO
    good routing? NO
    last update wasnt genius either...
    i dont understand you a bit right now.
    killing quack live slowly but surely obv

Junior Member year256kFOX is on a distinguished road
    @crogeek: Who asked you for an opinion? The reason, you play @ DE servers, is because no one that can understand your banter likes you, nor wants to play with you. Good riddance.

Member CAREEM is on a distinguished road
    I dunno what part of my post you guys didnt get it. It's the community who needs to get a server for ID. Now ID from USA will search for new provider in Europe - Serbia? It's you who needs to find it and then forward a email of ID software (responsible ppl of QL servers). You think that ID refuses to get servers back? They want to have it back as much as community does. So please stop the spam and do something. Start with writing email to big providers in Serbia and so on.

Senior Member crogeek is on a distinguished road crogeek's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by vidra View Post
    @ crogeek: You are THE ONLY one that doesn't miss our servers and our community. The ONLY ONE. Thank you for "supporting" Balkan players

And yes,
    everyone that wrote here are speaking the truth! We were the best community, we had all on Beograd servers: love and hate, peace and war, but we had our rules and we were functioning awesome!

Have some love for us, in the name of God and Jesus Christ! BRING OUR SERVERS BACK!

Amen!

P.S. Pozdrav svima ekipaaaaaa! <3
    Because game is bargain and everyone can afford it and SECONDLY majority of players there were stat horny players WHICH WERE RELATED TO PING ONLY (MAJORITY OF Balkan players DIDN'T EVER PLAY ON DE SERVERS, GUESS WHAT'S THE REASON?!), which don't play for fun factor. On DE servers I am holding up 70% time of whole week my own server, so you're welcome as many similar players which don't play for stats - but for fun factor.
    And playing on DE servers don't make big difference, just +10 ping from BG to DE (for me only - and for others I don't care really but I care for you.).
    But I support your efforts for bringing back BG server, because you're my QL love, etc, etc, etc - even I don't play there anymore, for me that's good that they removed BG server. For me Zagreb have awesome dedicated servers which can hold on QL.
    Greetings babe & hot spanks :*
    Last edited by crogeek; 08-17-2012 at 09:51 AM. Reason: added reason
    There's no better place than (127.0.0.1) HOME. . .

QUAKE 2 INSTAGIB WILL STAY FOREVER IN MY MEMORY (1997 - 2002)

Junior Member Arronax is on a distinguished road
    Yeah, I'm a full supporter for ID, (subscribed 2 times pro, 1 times premium and bought another pro for my friend as well) and I'm willing to help any way I can to get SRB servers back.
    It was the home of Eastern Europeans (SRB, CRO, TUR, BUL, GRE, ALB, BIH even HUN and ROM)

Here are my ping table as a Turkish player

SRB 25
    ROM 60
    DEU 60
    NLD 65
    FRA 68
    POL 75
    ITA 75
    SWE 90
    RUS 105
    UKR 110
    ESP 115

Sad to see SRB servers gone

*Phaneuf
    you have 4 options of sub 70 ping and are complaining? most american's dont even have 1 option of sub 70 ping.

*Chex
    Anyone knows a proper channel where I can suggest a GSP willing to host QL in bg?
    Of course, only if Id is interested in reviving this server in the first place.

Junior Member Arronax is on a distinguished road
    Quote Originally Posted by zemgus View Post
    you have 4 options of sub 70 ping and are complaining? most american's dont even have 1 option of sub 70 ping.
    yes I do, because in EU, most people have around 30-40ms to any EU servers(except eastern europeans) and having 60-70 ping against them is being a real disadvantage in the higher level scales.

*skynetxy
    Quote Originally Posted by Arronax View Post
    yes I do, because in EU, most people have around 30-40ms to any EU servers(except eastern europeans) and having 60-70 ping against them is being a real disadvantage in the higher level scales.
    And I personally refuse to play on anything over 30. Playing with over 30 ping is completely unacceptable to me. I prefer a nice 25 - 27 ping.

Junior Member asanovic7 is on a distinguished road
    Quote Originally Posted by CAREEM View Post
    I dunno what part of my post you guys didnt get it. It's the community who needs to get a server for ID. Now ID from USA will search for new provider in Europe - Serbia? It's you who needs to find it and then forward a email of ID software (responsible ppl of QL servers). You think that ID refuses to get servers back? They want to have it back as much as community does. So please stop the spam and do something. Start with writing email to big providers in Serbia and so on.
    Hmm, what sponge have to say about that? If they are trying to find some we can certainly provide some assistance. I am sure those ulster balkan geeks that talk about mouse sense whole game (like strida) can certainly provide some solutions?

Quote Originally Posted by crogeek View Post
    Because game is bargain and everyone can afford it and SECONDLY majority of players there were stat horny players WHICH WERE RELATED TO PING ONLY (MAJORITY OF Balkan players DIDN'T EVER PLAY ON DE SERVERS, GUESS WHAT'S THE REASON?!), which don't play for fun factor. On DE servers I am holding up 70% time of whole week my own server, so you're welcome as many similar players which don't play for stats - but for fun factor.
    And playing on DE servers don't make big difference, just +10 ping from BG to DE (for me only - and for others I don't care really but I care for you.).
    But I support your efforts for bringing back BG server, because you're my QL love, etc, etc, etc - even I don't play there anymore, for me that's good that they removed BG server. For me Zagreb have awesome dedicated servers which can hold on QL.
    Greetings babe & hot spanks :*
    Ok, then do as karim suggested. Send a list of those providers or send me a list or do something. Seems like you know something.

Quote Originally Posted by sponge View Post
    As mentioned here in the other thread:

We don't have anything new to report yet

Read the first reply. Just wondering can you tell how that game works, can it be solved the way careem suggested? You cannot just say sorry for inconvience to this, because as the most popular player in any game strida said, this is ultra correct community where people who get in 4v4 games at score 9:8, as a fifth, to grab cheap victory, are not wanted, where quake, really, is a fun and challenging game to play.. On other servers, it is boring, with higher pings for us unplayable. You cannot ignore that and just turn the back. Because I am afraid with time, these people will slowly forget the game and stop playing it. It is certainly not convenient to you and as I can see, we don't want that either to happen. Discuss what can be done with the fans. We are waiting.

+ Reply to Thread