+ Reply to Thread
Page 78 of 100 FirstFirst ... 28 68 76 77 78 79 80 88 ... LastLast

Thread: Requests for Server Locations

Member Normalised is on a distinguished road Normalised's Avatar
    this is a real shame, i was considering renewing my pro subscription (again) but without any servers near here I wont bother.

we lost sofia, now we lost belgrade.

Senior Member JustLOL is on a distinguished road JustLOL's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by NEPHIREM View Post
    Open a world map and find Croatia there. Yes, it's quite small but I'm sure you can find it. It's in Europe. Now, find Italy and France. Not that far away from Croatia, aren't they? You think it's ok to ping 80 to such faraway and exotic lands?

Btw, yesterday I played iCTF on France server. I was shocked to see 3 guys from France pinging 50-75 there. Better shut down those crap servers and bring back Beograd!

Kad pogledaš da su ovaj server dobili besplatno na korištenje (uz eventualne minimalne troškove), kad uzmeš u obzir gomilu pritužbi na routing i lag-ove na serverima, mislim da ovo nije jedina jeftina ponuda koju su prihvatili (s tim da ovdje nije bilo kompromisa što se tiče performansi). Evo ima par aktualnih tema o 999 i buffer overflow-u na GBR serveru, sjećam se da je bilo isto i sa rumunjskim serverom.. i DE serveri su imali neke kritične momente kad je cijeli server znao postat užasno usporen i trzav... Routing da ne spominjem, slučajevi amerikanaca koji imaju bolji ping na UK serverima, balkan-ITA, ovi francuzi sa nenormalnim pingom na vlastitim serverima... Standardna je stvar minimizirat troškove, al ovi su izgleda malo pretjerali.

Anyways...

It was our community!!! BRING IT BACK!!! Search for a new provider, just put it somewhere - Belgrade, Zagreb, Sarajevo.. Just make new ones..
    "Men no longer prefer blondes; today, gentlemen seem to prefer gentlemen."

Banned nnnesa_ is on a distinguished road

they took our job !!!!!

I think Serbian servers was one of most visited servers in QL ! I know you have stats for that ... Do not be blind to all these sweet people asking you to get back these servers because it would really be a shame ! A lot of people intended to buy premium or pro and continue enjoying the nasty world of QL full with trolling idiots and spamming maniacs me also ! Anyway,once again i am gonna ask you very decently to stop this midget hobbit c**ksuc*ing policy and give us to play, or you all will be sinners. Sinners do not go to heaven! Balkan servers or go 2 hell QL!!

Pozdrav svim ljudima koji su nasli vremena da postuju ovde!

Spec pozdrav za SamuraiJacka
    Last edited by nnnesa_; 08-16-2012 at 04:52 PM.

Junior Member McAllister is on a distinguished road
    i hope id will say anything about this problem?

Web Programmer sponge will become famous soon enough sponge will become famous soon enough sponge's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by McAllister View Post
    i hope id will say anything about this problem?
    As mentioned here in the other thread:

Quote Originally Posted by sponge View Post
    The Beograd servers are permanently offline as the former host is no longer able to offer their services to QUAKE LIVE. We don't currently have any ETA on a replacement. We're sorry for the inconvenience.
    We don't have anything new to report yet

Senior Member Cat has a spectacular aura about Cat has a spectacular aura about Cat's Avatar
    This is kinda like when the Swedish servers were taken down in the beta. Pretty much the whole Swedish community ragequit.

Junior Member McAllister is on a distinguished road
    Quote Originally Posted by sponge View Post
    We don't have anything new to report yet
    I'm afraid -today Beograd, tomorrow - Moscow/Stockholm?..
    I wonder if you intend to restore/replace Beograd servers, if so, are you working on it now? Thank you!

Member widrou is on a distinguished road widrou's Avatar
    @ crogeek: You are THE ONLY one that doesn't miss our servers and our community. The ONLY ONE. Thank you for "supporting" Balkan players

And yes,
    everyone that wrote here are speaking the truth! We were the best community, we had all on Beograd servers: love and hate, peace and war, but we had our rules and we were functioning awesome!

Have some love for us, in the name of God and Jesus Christ! BRING OUR SERVERS BACK!

Amen!

P.S. Pozdrav svima ekipaaaaaa! <3
    Sometimes, when I'm bored, I like to play computer games - but then I feel strange and otter keeper says it's because I can't differentiate between games and real life anymore - I don't know what he means, so I just go and do something else..

*DrugAbjuzer
    Quote Originally Posted by crogeek View Post
    I will continue to playing on DE servers, so no big deal.
    And also I will be subscriber third year in a row - so gg.
    Please do. I wish you 999 from now on until new Big Bang take place and then again!

Senior Member iKs is on a distinguished road iKs's Avatar
    wait i dont understand...
    id , what are you doing with our money we give for prem???
    good servers? NO
    good routing? NO
    last update wasnt genius either...
    i dont understand you a bit right now.

+ Reply to Thread