+ Reply to Thread
Page 12 of 99 FirstFirst ... 2 10 11 12 13 14 22 62 ... LastLast

Thread: Requests for Server Locations

Junior Member hermeto is on a distinguished road
    Quote Originally Posted by etjx View Post
    well, im from chile, and i think we need another location of quakelive, brasil is the right place for that.

well, i think brasil dont have a sv because they dont have a dedicate server only for quake and a good conexion that ID need for that.

Brasilian players must buy these first. then comunicate with id.

ID in 1 week up a sv.

thats not gonna happen

think of brazil people as one of the most accomodated known, now think the geek players with no power of existence outside the game. sum this to a enourmous lack of organization from the players community that since 1999 only fades, running towards a ZERO population of quakers built on amateurism and childish rivalry.

yes I want a server. but ask how many brazilians are willing to buy a pro account? gather some quakers and ask them to own by their own money a dedicated server? Damn, I must live to see this happen.

itīs not about the game. It's about the individualistic and lazy culture we got.

prove I'm wrong.
    Last edited by hermeto; 12-18-2010 at 07:37 PM.

*Ly0niki
    Quote Originally Posted by hermeto View Post
    thats not gonna happen

think of brazil people as one of the most accomodated known, now think the geek players with no power of existence outside the game. sum this to a enourmous lack of organization from the players community that since 1999 only fades, running towards a ZERO population of quakers built on amateurism and childish rivalry.

yes I want a server. but ask how many brazilians are willing to buy a pro account? gather some quakers and ask them to own by their own money a dedicated server? Damn, I must live to see this happen.

itīs not about the game. It's about the individualistic and lazy culture we got.

prove I'm wrong.

Well,

Here in Brazil we have a few servers of Warsow, and the most of players says if we dont have Quake Live, we play Warsow untill the Quake Live comes to here.

If you dont have Warsow in your pc, just see this: http://dpmaster.deathmask.net/?game=warsow to know and see how the brazilian servers most of the time are in the first place of players connected. We have a community with tournaments, a lot of clans and everyone has a dream to play Quake Live with the same ping in Warsow.

Why Brazil couldnt have respect on this ****!

You have first to know about a thing to try say anything.

Senior Member AXxXxO is on a distinguished road AXxXxO's Avatar
    they can eat elephant with tomato i want server so i can play on Serbia and Italy which means ping 30 max
    Quote Originally Posted by Downlink View Post
    Add A Killcam Maybe?
    Only available for COD MW3 owners!Coming soon i next update....

Junior Member Arwald is on a distinguished road
    nothing better to say ?? at least i'm not saying lies to promote a server only in my country, sure you guys need a server but thats not the final solution for SA players.

*YogaMan
    Find someone in the Qlive CRAZY ENTHUSIAST NZ community to host....I mean NZ is quake crazy right? Do me a favour clowns...geez. Visiting NZ from CT S.Africa and our so called 3rd world country easily managed to find a host so how on earth do we have no takers to host in NZ? bLAh blee, bLAh blah, Blah bammmmm! Sort yourselfs out kiwi ********!

*_Test
    Yes! I want server ita! NxN (Naxan) clan approve this petition!
    Last edited by _Test; 12-19-2010 at 03:46 AM.

*out
    help brasil admin, server BRAZIL!

Junior Member hermeto is on a distinguished road
    Quote Originally Posted by Ly0niki View Post
    Well,

Here in Brazil we have a few servers of Warsow, and the most of players says if we dont have Quake Live, we play Warsow untill the Quake Live comes to here.

If you dont have Warsow in your pc, just see this: http://dpmaster.deathmask.net/?game=warsow to know and see how the brazilian servers most of the time are in the first place of players connected. We have a community with tournaments, a lot of clans and everyone has a dream to play Quake Live with the same ping in Warsow.

Why Brazil couldnt have respect on this ****!

You have first to know about a thing to try say anything.

warsow! thats the point. you stick with the easy way. there's no quake, OK. we got warsow. whatever, lets play!
    warsow! nobody wants to keep online even a quake3 server, its free nowadays. but no servers, no players, no community.
    warsow! in brazil warsow players wants to become quake players. lets see how strong you are. BUILD a server.
    warsow! it's a dream. so wake up.

*moisemo25
    Quote Originally Posted by hermeto View Post
    warsow! thats the point. you stick with the easy way. there's no quake, OK. we got warsow. whatever, lets play!
    warsow! nobody wants to keep online even a quake3 server, its free nowadays. but no servers, no players, no community.
    warsow! in brazil warsow players wants to become quake players. lets see how strong you are. BUILD a server.
    warsow! it's a dream. so wake up.
    Brazil wants QUAKE LIVE, not Warsow. ID Software will provide Brazil with a server, i'm sure of that.

*Ly0niki
    Quote Originally Posted by moisemo25 View Post
    Brazil wants QUAKE LIVE, not Warsow. ID Software will provide Brazil with a server, i'm sure of that.
    We hope this!

+ Reply to Thread