+ Reply to Thread
Page 11 of 100 FirstFirst ... 9 10 11 12 13 21 61 ... LastLast

Thread: Requests for Server Locations

Senior Member QuakeBotBR is on a distinguished road
    Quote Originally Posted by br1cks View Post
    (...)
    We get really annoyed when brazilians enter our servers and start insulting us, or the other way around, this fights are almost always ocassioned by the differences in ping such us:

AR player - I cant hit this brazilian with 160 ping.
    BR player - pele > maradona

(...)

It would really help the community as a whole to give servers to Brazil, but please do not underrate Argentina, as if BR should have servers sooner than us or the other way around.
    I really used to enjoy playing in Argentina servers, when i got low ping there... Besides some dushbags, that attacked me just cause im brazilian (as normal, cause BR and ARG has a historical competition), they are all nice to play.

And i didnt argue that Brasil must have a server before Argentina... What i said is that theyve put two servers side by side in the south of South America: Chile and Argentina. And thats senseless!!! Cause all the rest of the America (from USA to Argentina) is out of servers...

Junior Member UnnamedSP is on a distinguished road
    we want italian server

it's impossible to play with the ping a 90

*CheaterHunter
    F1!
    think about all poor italian players that pings +80 next time when u eat spaghetti or a pizza.

*_CrAcK_

Smile

F1 for the italian server... we need it! Azzurri ftw

Junior Member Ax1oM is on a distinguished road
    The server at Brazil is the best way to all south america play. Cuz people from other countries can play with acceptable ping (almost like 40 or 70 Chile and Argentina at quake 3). We hope that servers will become true in this new year.
    Particulary I have one Premium account and cant play with a nice ping, same living near from argentina's server, and chile is so. Here we have player with nice level of gameplay, but we have to play to get more. So please, take look to us and find the best way to open those servers! Thanks, and have a great new year.

*out
    BRASIL SERVER PLZZZZZZZZZZZ somos maS de 300 joegadores !!
    BRASIL SERVER PLZZZZZZZ

*out
    2% del cominidde de brasil quake.! somos mais de 2.000 joegadores..

Junior Member Arwald is on a distinguished road
    Quote Originally Posted by Bliizzy View Post
    Hi, i just want to know if is possible to put a server in colombia, or if at least you have planned it.

I think that a brazilian sv is the best option, for players from Colombia, Peru, Ecuador and Venezuela, this comunity has been extended, and we need to play decently, everywhere our ping is over 100, and ironically in South America (chile and argentina ) is over 200, and that is a big problem.

In Q3 all of us play in USA with 100 ping,indeed we have never had the chance to play with low pings, and we would like that after all this time, Latin America could enjoy QL, these servers will greatly help the Latino community because it is very active.

Thanks to maverick, all of us could play in other countries (1.16), we could play even in Europe with 250 ping and enjoy instagib, I think it's likely to do something similar for QL, could thus help.

The community would be grateful, and that will increase the purchase of premium and pro accounts.

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by etjx View Post

well, im from chile, and i think we need another location of quakelive, brasil is the right place for that.

well, i think brasil dont have a sv because they dont have a dedicate server only for quake and a good conexion that ID need for that.

Brasilian players must buy these first. then comunicate with id.

ID in 1 week up a sv.

Quote Originally Posted by Ax1oM View Post
    The server at Brazil is the best way to all south america play. Cuz people from other countries can play with acceptable ping (almost like 40 or 70 Chile and Argentina at quake 3). We hope that servers will become true in this new year.
    Particulary I have one Premium account and cant play with a nice ping, same living near from argentina's server, and chile is so. Here we have player with nice level of gameplay, but we have to play to get more. So please, take look to us and find the best way to open those servers! Thanks, and have a great new year.
    Quote Originally Posted by Arwald View Post
    a little UP with some content ....

we should just stop playing this ****ty game, half of the time down, the other half high ping and racist red necks crying because they are so smart to think they are the ones with disadvantage playig with 30ms against SA player with 110+ms.

Anyway everybody knows that a server in Peru o Brazil or other country it's not enough, we need a server in every country, the ping between Peru-Colombia or Venezuela-Colombia and all the other possible convinations of SA countries will be higher than the actual ping with US servers ... so a centered server it's not a posible solution for SA only for a specific country.

as i can see this guys don't even have the decency of reading the posts and understand why a brazilian server it's only a solution for brazil, infact the best option for south america it's server in the correct location but in US, that's because all the trafic of south america goes first to US and then back to south america, thats why we can't play in servers in other SA countries only in our own country, so plz think and understand better the situation before post.
    Last edited by Arwald; 12-17-2010 at 11:27 AM.

Member RisenOne is on a distinguished road
    Agreed. F1 for the italian server.

*out

+ Reply to Thread