+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 99 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 12 52 ... LastLast

Thread: Requests for Server Locations

Junior Member enemyz is on a distinguished road

Thumbs up

i can garuntee creating new zealand servers would only bring in more pro subscribtions,

every1 wins

*redlikeblood
    come on guys.. get all ya kiwis to post on here we need this.
    even id upgrade to pro if this happend,.

Senior Member Mr_Bombadil1 is on a distinguished road
    if it wasnt for the new zealand freeze servers q3 would've died years ago for aus/nz fraggers, supported quake till the end, and this is how they get rewarded, ffs not one server! just so sad.

Junior Member ofnu2 is on a distinguished road
    Having NZ quake servers would be great +1

Senior Member QuakeBotBR is on a distinguished road

A Brazilian server!!!

Plz, we need a brazilian server. We have hundreds (or thousands) of Q3 players, just waiting for a BR server to come to QL.

We have a lot of customers of ID games, like CS (wich has thousands and thousands of BR servers)...

We are the biggest internet community of the south america. Nobody understands why Brazil doesnt have a server.

Once u said, months ago, that u cant do new servers now cause u doing new server contract models... But I think that already passed too much time...

I have a pro account, and others BR have it too. And more will do if we get a server.

I jsut cant undrstand why u put two servers in south america, side by side, in Chile and in Argentina, and all the rest of the south america (the north) gets high ping... only the south "south americans" ccan play with nice pings....

So, i really demand, with urgency, a Brazilian server... That will bring all the Q3 players to QL, as much as Warsow players (that just play warsow cause QL is high pinged).

And i must say... people already made a pirate QL server, wich use to get crownded by people that really enjoy QL, but hates high ping. And all they will come to official, and most will gladly pay for a pro or premium account.

So, plz, give us a server...

I would like a answer from the staff, since its my first question to you. (Someone told me i have the right to 5 answers...)

Tks

Senior Member meister is on a distinguished road meister's Avatar
    a server in the north of south america would be fantastic, players from colombia, peru, brazil, venezuela would be more than glad

*Clanius
    I agree really, look how far we came, we packed pirate servers. Honestly, not off the QL by a pirate server, but it's really embarrassing to play with 300 ping and be offended and humiliated by foreigners.
    I must confess that I really just play for fun, but these last weeks with high ping, I was forced to stop playing so many insults I have heard against the Brazilians.
    Actually the entire Brazilian community hoped that with this latest update we were to have a server where we could match the low pings and show our potential.
    Brazilians have good players, but with this ping does not, in a duel where a foreigner has 70 ping and a Brazilian has 200 ping, it's two against one.

Member aLien193 is on a distinguished road

Norwegian server.

As there is only swedish server. People living in norway can't play on normal pings. Before the Premium-Pro update I had ping 30 on Stockholm server. I dont know what happened but after update i got ping 80-90! I reach only normal ping on Frankfurt server which is 45 but still not enough if I am playing against people with ping 10-15. Could you fix swedish server so our ping will be normal again, or make new- Norwegian server.

Senior Member QuakeBotBR is on a distinguished road
    plz, someone from the staff answer why we cant have a brazilian server, if we have so many hosts options!!!

Junior Member IRON1 is on a distinguished road
    Dears, I didnt want to get at this point but well I think that this action is needed.

Im a PRO user, Ive spent a hell of money with QL to have this PRO accout cuz I believe that one day the ID Software will look for us and to support this ideal that Id Soft. is heading with QL. BUT, now thinking Im throwing my money away and thats not what I want or even you guys should want this to yourselves.

So Im not ASKING, Im actualy DEMANDING an official answer from the staff team, because Ive paid for this service and I think that is the least you should do for me who are your CONSUMER and for us Brazilians in special who always supported your (Id) games.

And guys, c'mon Im not been rude I just want to be aswered.

Please, watch for us.

+ Reply to Thread