+ Reply to Thread
Page 90 of 98 FirstFirst ... 40 80 88 89 90 91 92 ... LastLast

Thread: Requests for Server Locations

Junior Member nitbizkit is on a distinguished road
    i imagine egypt server will serve the middle east,the gulf countries and north africa...a very critical position to serve many many countries that suffer from ping problems...and I am 100% sure this will cover a huge amount of players

Junior Member StitchYourAss is on a distinguished road StitchYourAss's Avatar
    Hi,

Firstly I want to congratulate ID on making the best FPS game ever made. To express my love, I've even commissioned a gigantic ID poster to be made for me(150cm x 150cm!). I myself would greatly appreciate some servers being put in the Middle East, as there is a huge population of people there who would love to be able to play this game. I am currently considering moving there in a few months time, specifically Saudi Arabia, for a business opportunity, and one of the things, believe it or not that's holding me back, is that I won't be able to play. This is just a very brief message for now, but I do plan on contacting senior people in ID about this.

Dealing with the possible contentions to this idea:

1. The cost to setup a server :

I am certain that MANY MANY people from this region will contribute enough money to cover the costs involved.

2.Trustworthyness of people operating the server:

The middle east isn't as archaic as many people seem to think. A great ultra modern location for a server could be Dubai, as it has a large population of expatriates from America and Europe who operate servers, etc.

I can't see how ID can lose, as they only stand to gain many more subscribers.

Senior Member megaman3 is on a distinguished road
    Personally I have no idea why the middle east doesn't have a server. At least in the past (no idea about now) there were people willing to do everything needed for free.

It probably is the only region were id has not addressed the reason why it is left behind.
    Quote Originally Posted by Lolzy View Post
    Real, true CA is a game of chess

Junior Member ivank24 is on a distinguished road

In central server

WANT A SERVER IN CENTRAL CAN NOT BE PLAYING IN OTHER Q SERVIDORE BY MANY HAVE HIGH AND NO PING podermos JUGARDORES CONVERTINOS IN PROFESSIONAL: eek:
    ¡Nuevo!Entra y haz clic en el asterisco para guardar esta traducción en tu manual de frases.

Junior Member Paabesk is on a distinguished road

Thumbs down

Yeah we need Brasilian server..
    Look, QuakeLive is my favorite game, but i really can't play !
    If i go in argentina server i have 150 pings (sorry for my very bad english)
    I just can play correctly anymore.
    I decrease from tier4 to tier3, and i comming for tier 2 ! With that ping i can't use LG or RG or what ever, my accuracy with that ping is very very very bad !
    I moved from Switzerland to Brazil, here i really can't play
    Last edited by Paabesk; 03-24-2013 at 10:30 PM.

Junior Member burd is on a distinguished road
    INDIAN SERVER

Indian Server is needed for many Indians who are out there

Thx

Thumbs up

Indian Server

Indian Server is needed for all those indians who are out there please add one

Thx

Server For India Please

Thx

Senior Member D_R is on a distinguished road
    server for india! :X
    German RA3 since 2001 [p]lague, rdm team-radium, n!faculty, pRophecy
    European CTF since 2009

Competitive? I beat friggin battletoads, get lost...

Censorship AND Infractions for inappropriate language? I think that's a bit redundant, try-hards

Member bogOtac is on a distinguished road bogOtac's Avatar
    What happened to Serbian servers :/ ... and ofc what about us in Vatican, we want our own server
    Last edited by bogOtac; 05-07-2013 at 04:12 AM.

+ Reply to Thread