+ Reply to Thread
Page 89 of 99 FirstFirst ... 39 79 87 88 89 90 91 ... LastLast

Thread: Requests for Server Locations

*Mysyk
    Yeah. F1 server for Kazakhstan. We need it so badly. Some EU players could have a good ping in our country. We have an appropriated hardware.
    And you should help the rest countries.

Senior Member pikaluva13 will become famous soon enough pikaluva13's Avatar
    We should get a server in East Lansing for me. I deserve it very much because I need good ping to play and I'm obviously the only one that matters, right?

Seriously people...they aren't just going to make servers for you in any location because you're a subscriber or whatnot. It has to be beneficial for a larger percentile of people.

*p0ffer
    Greece and more specifically Athens should have its own dedicated server because it's in the center of Balkans. It's well known that 11 countries belong to Balkans (Italy, Turkey, Bulgaria, Bosnia and Herzegovina , Croatia , Macedonia, Montenegro , Romania , Slovenia, Serbia and Greece) so all of them could benefit from Athens Quake Live servers that would have <50 ping (maybe some north African countries could benefit as well). It's not so enjoyable for all these people who live there to be forced to play with 70-80+ latency. Thanks in advance.

Junior Member dropdeadfred99 is on a distinguished road
    i would respectfully like to request to revisit the concept of the DC and VA servers. I mean do we need 2 servers a few miles from each other? Let's drop one and get something further up north like Philly, NYC metro, or Boston. i know you used to have on in NYC... anyway, you could better serve the northeast corridor of Boston --> DC by spreading things out a bit more.

*caiozinhuu

Why no Brazil Servers?

I want know why do not have servers from brazilian, if the Argentina servers is almost in the same plane than us, if have something to do to fix it, please contac me and i will help..

Thanks

*caiozinhuu
    brazil indeed need it, if have something i can do to start new servers in country... just say it

*Mysyk
    All the world need own servers, amigo.

*caiozinhuu
    Quote Originally Posted by caiozinhuu View Post
    brazil indeed need it, if have something i can do to start new servers in country... just say it
    i know but argentina have their own, and is totally trashy we cant play there.
    what we can do, we play in ql servers from brazil but there is not in the quakelive.com community, look at quakelive.com.br

its is trashy too, because of the server cfg
    hope have in future we are a lot need a prospoun ..

cya

Member shady15 is on a distinguished road

need a server in egypt

we need a server in egypt this has gone 2 far me and my friends have huge lag !!! if any one know how can i host a server tell me case i wanna host a server in egypt

thnx

Senior Member xdc is on a distinguished road xdc's Avatar
    i would imagine a decent ping to European servers, anyway
    there is probably not enough people in your area for a server to be setup

+ Reply to Thread