+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 96 1 2 3 11 51 ... LastLast

Thread: Requests for Server Locations

Hybrid View

*VIO1

Server for Turkey.

Hi,

As suggested by a moderator on another topic here is a topic for this request. Here we can find a GSP. And we are about to find one actually. So I wonder if Quake does allow dedicated servers?

Personally I think it's very crucial for Quake to have more servers. I really am so sick of playing with 80-90 against 20-30 pings. And I know many people don't play just because of this. And most them would pay for pro accounts. Please consider.

Thanks,
    Vio

*VIO1
    We have found a host please contact me and I can get the contact information of the host to the id/zenimax.

*JesterXL
    Yeah, turkey needs own servers. I'm strongly supporting it.

Senior Member Salamatiqus is on a distinguished road Salamatiqus's Avatar
    If you found GSP who able to host Quake Live server, then you must tell this GSP to mail at support@quakelive.com with "QUAKE LIVE server hosting" topic :\ Isn't hard, right?
    bind END "quit'

*JesterXL
    Ok i found a strong company also who is willing to have quake live servers and send a mail about it to support@quakelive.com. Hope it turns out good.

Junior Member Ibrujo is on a distinguished road
    Quote Originally Posted by JesterXL View Post
    Ok i found a strong company also who is willing to have quake live servers and send a mail about it to support@quakelive.com. Hope it turns out good.
    Hi, I would advice you to contact SyncError directly by IRC or Facebook to talk about this. Also, put the ISP company in contact with SyncError as well.

I hope you can make it!

Junior Member dose is on a distinguished road
    Quote Originally Posted by Salamatiqus View Post
    If you found GSP who able to host Quake Live server, then you must tell this GSP to mail at support@quakelive.com with "QUAKE LIVE server hosting" topic :\ Isn't hard, right?
    Done!

I contacted about 10 GSPs in Serbia, Belgrade (Srbija, Beograd) and wrote them that if they are able and interested to host Quake Live server - they need to mail support@quakelive.com

Now, let's hope that at least one of them will be able and will be interested in this, so we can finnaly have Serbian (Belgrade) servers again.

dose

Junior Member enemyz is on a distinguished road

New Zealand servers? please :)

new zealand has a huge quake community, and regretfully we have to play on over sea australia servers, this implements an automatic disadvantage to all new zealands who want to play competitively. the lag spikes are no fun to play with and seems unfair that we have to put up with it too.

im sure if u introduced some nz servers there would be a flood of kiwi's ready to frag lag free!
    Last edited by enemyz; 09-05-2010 at 03:50 PM.

*illfated
    yeah w/e get a nz server going ty

Senior Member Mr_Bombadil1 is on a distinguished road
    if it wasnt for the new zealand freeze servers q3 would've died years ago for aus/nz fraggers, supported quake till the end, and this is how they get rewarded, ffs not one server! just so sad.

+ Reply to Thread