+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: best keyboard/mouse for gaming ?

Senior Member dragisman is on a distinguished road

best keyboard/mouse for gaming ?

hey xmas is cumin up so i was wonderin wats the best keyboard/mouse under 50 euros (70$) for mac ? cuz this keyboard is kinda slippery, the one that came with imac .

ty

*CBREguy

Senior Member Lorfa is a jewel in the rough Lorfa is a jewel in the rough Lorfa is a jewel in the rough Lorfa's Avatar

Junior Member cujjer is on a distinguished road
    http://forums.majorleaguegaming.com/...hooting-games/
    I use a Wmo and they are perfect as long as you dont need any extra buttons on the mouse.

Senior Member coveryfire is on a distinguished road coveryfire's Avatar

Senior Member Lam has a spectacular aura about Lam has a spectacular aura about Lam has a spectacular aura about Lam's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Lorfa View Post
    Or I guess this one is cheaper:
    No NKRO on the cheaper one - useless for gaming.

Senior Member malk_ will become famous soon enough malk_ will become famous soon enough malk_'s Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Diplodok View Post
    No NKRO on the cheaper one - useless for gaming.
    I like having a NKRO keyboard. But tbh, the times where I need NKRO are limited to maybe twice a year 6KRO is fine in most gaming situations. (Edit: but 2KRO like stated in the comments for the linked keyboard is really not usable for gaming. Thats ancient oO)
    Last edited by malk_; 11-07-2011 at 02:15 AM.
    "I worked hard to learn to aim where I shouldn't be aiming, I want others to get through this pain too!"
    o . o . o . o

Banned jigglywiggly is on a distinguished road jigglywiggly's Avatar
    I like the k120 keyboard, it's so cheap and the keys are very easy to press, recommended.http://www.amazon.com/Logitech-920-0...0658365&sr=8-1

Senior Member Lam has a spectacular aura about Lam has a spectacular aura about Lam has a spectacular aura about Lam's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by malk_ View Post
    the times where I need NKRO are limited to maybe twice a year 6KRO is fine in most gaming situations.
    We need to distinguish between being able to register 6 keys at once and being able to register _any_ 6 keys at once (we don't need more than 6, I agree 100%). Keyboard makers don't distinguish between reasons for "ghosting", so you either get NKRO or there's a high possibility you'll end up with some gimmick like "selective anti-ghosting" that still won't work for RDFG setup etc.

Senior Member dragisman is on a distinguished road
    i'd like one under 30 euros and from a cool brand like alienware, razer, etc.

+ Reply to Thread