• Yes, its standard in any Chat system

110 80.29%
  • No

4 2.92%
  • I dont care

23 16.79%
+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7 LastLast

Thread: Option to turn OFF the friendlist.

Senior Member warning123 is on a distinguished road
    it keeps spamming that im online then offline to my friends even when i am currently playing in a server , is this a bug from the mismatched state user detected error ? and doesn't this hurt the network of quakelive when theirs such a problem ? admins you have to report this as soon as possible.

Member Jaza is on a distinguished road Jaza's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by warning123 View Post
    it keeps spamming that im online then offline to my friends even when i am currently playing in a server , is this a bug from the mismatched state user detected error ? and doesn't this hurt the network of quakelive when theirs such a problem ? admins you have to report this as soon as possible.
    You got mac? It only happens when i just have joined a server or thats when it lags for me. It has something to do with "dissconnected: 3connstreamclosed", because thats what appears in console. But i don't know about your bug anyway.

Senior Member kamk is on a distinguished road
    Yeah Jaza, always soooooo funny when you go off- & online for like 60 times a minutes. ;D
    void addict.

*Sm0k3z
    /bump.............................................. .

Member sinthesis is on a distinguished road
    Maybe it's just uber-complicated to include that. Like building a house out of hot wax - who knows. Either that, or they like to annoy us so they have sth to laugh about.

F1 kamk .

Senior Member pikaluva13 will become famous soon enough pikaluva13's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by solipsi View Post
    It's uber-annoying to lose key frags in duels cause of lagz
    A game a few days ago I was in vent with the person I was CA dueling (we were just having a for-fun match) and I hit a really bad lag spike...my ping was shooting up to like 200-500 and I just started randomly rocket jumping around. Eventually the other person just said (after it was like 8-2) "I'm going to stand still and you can kill me so we can get rid of this game with the lag". So the stood in front of my random shots (that I couldn't see) and basically "gave" me the win (I'd have won almost 95% anyway--the other person was at least a tier below me)

tl;dr: lag is annoying

Not only lag - chatspam as well. Yesterday i had a nice match, but all the time people went off and online. And i cant deactivate it :/
    void addict.

Senior Member OmeK is on a distinguished road OmeK's Avatar
    i voted that i ont care, but i think their should evolve the friend list into something like
    friend list & contact list - where u can choose; show to all or show to friend only(visible to all, friends+contact or visible only to friends and not for contact)
    or something like thet on clanmates; show only to clanmates(tag weared or all clan appartinence related)
    i dont think there will be ever customizable fiend lists, so i think there should be more than 1 friend category option available, at least 1 more.

Could at least one of id post if this problem is going to get solved sooner or later?

Or anyone knows a bypass, except deleting the FL?
    void addict.

Junior Member hlm is on a distinguished road
    I noticed the ingame lag due to the chat system, too. It is really annoying. Pls Id, fix it up!
    Maybe sth like "ingame messages only" or so.

+ Reply to Thread