+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Fragged by fouji 1&2

Senior Member monstaaar is on a distinguished road
    Quote Originally Posted by joz View Post
    the wallhack thing is built into wolfcam.
    Whats the command? Shownormals doesn't look like that at all.

*_pimp
    Are you visje's cousin or some **** because when I saw "fragged by fouji" I immediately thought of visjes videos.

Member RailBot_ is on a distinguished road
    Why isnt this guy banned yet? This is obviously a bot because if he were this good, he would be dominating in the professional player arena literally raking in thousands of dollars...not making stupid youtube videos.
    Last edited by RailBot_; 09-10-2011 at 11:00 AM.

*synyster
    Quote Originally Posted by RailBot View Post
    Why isnt this guy banned yet? This is obviously a bot because if he were this good, he would be dominating in the professional player arena literally raking in thousands of dollars...not making stupid youtube videos.
    if you're kidding then ignore what i'm saying, if you're serious then its easy for anyone to make frag videos b/c thats what it is. its edited to make players look good, showing impressive kill after kill. obviously his frags don't all look like amazing air rockets.

Member RailBot_ is on a distinguished road
    Quote Originally Posted by mynigading View Post
    if you're kidding then ignore what i'm saying, if you're serious then its easy for anyone to make frag videos b/c thats what it is. its edited to make players look good, showing impressive kill after kill. obviously his frags don't all look like amazing air rockets.
    If he has that level of control/prediction to make those type of air rockets PERIOD, then his aim is like 10x better than pretty much all the pro players out there.

Junior Member ddlr is on a distinguished road
    i lol'ed ...

Member hyper_ is on a distinguished road hyper_'s Avatar
    Very impressive frags. Why is this thread rated 1 star?

*varem
    Needed more PG imo

Senior Member muckyman will become famous soon enough muckyman will become famous soon enough muckyman's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by RailBot View Post
    If he has that level of control/prediction to make those type of air rockets PERIOD, then his aim is like 10x better than pretty much all the pro players out there.
    Are you serious or just stupid ? Obviously he wont make those shots ALL of the time.
    Quote Originally Posted by Stanton Friedman
    All flying saucers are UFO`s not all UFO`s are flying saucers.

Senior Member z4t01 is on a distinguished road
    Quote Originally Posted by muckyman View Post
    Are you serious or just stupid ? Obviously he wont make those shots ALL of the time.
    not only that, he is grossly underestimating the pro players. even a non-aimer like rapha has godlike aim when put up against even the highest caliber pub player. i know because ive seen it - they are that good, especially when their enemy is doing half the work for them

+ Reply to Thread