+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Instagib and Stats

Member G_Uru is on a distinguished road

Instagib and Stats

I would have to say that I am really disappointed in Instagib affecting stats these days, it's not a gamemode to take seriously so I don't understand why it should even affect them. I am not a player who plays for stats but I do like to follow and see how different gamestyles and spam affects on the effiency on my game so I am very thankful for the wepkill stats which were added. So therefor I hope that instagib will not affect stats anymore so it is possible to jump around on some server testing rg settings or similar stuff..

And how about featherweight games? Are they also affecting stats now?

Senior Member pikaluva13 will become famous soon enough pikaluva13's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by G_Uru View Post
    I would have to say that I am really disappointed in Instagib affecting stats these days, it's not a gamemode to take seriously so I don't understand why it should even affect them. I am not a player who plays for stats but I do like to follow and see how different gamestyles and spam affects on the effiency on my game so I am very thankful for the wepkill stats which were added. So therefor I hope that instagib will not affect stats anymore so it is possible to jump around on some server testing rg settings or similar stuff..

And how about featherweight games? Are they also affecting stats now?
    the FW were effecting my k/d

Member WishfulThinking is on a distinguished road
    I didn't think Insta added anything to stats?

Senior Member regurge is on a distinguished road regurge's Avatar
    i can understand your suggest, it destroys your all weapon stats and you are not able to make any differnce between insta and your fav-gamemmode cause all sums up ....but on the other site its very helpfully for the railonly players which takes the mode seriously, i really hope that id wont remove the instagib stats --> you are not alone in the quakelive world

The best way should be to add more detailed stats (maybe only for premusers available?)...seperated stats for every gamemode would be nice and a summary list

+ Reply to Thread