+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3

Thread: someone make me a HUD!

Senior Member Marklar is on a distinguished road Marklar's Avatar
    So, do you have it already?
    Coz I posted one, I'll use that for videos. I left the icon too in the hud, so ppl know that's the HP.
    Quote Originally Posted by AllAimNoName View Post
    You cannot convince someone who does not think.

Senior Member KittenIgnition is on a distinguished road
    Quote Originally Posted by MrMarklar View Post
    So, do you have it already?
    Coz I posted one, I'll use that for videos. I left the icon too in the hud, so ppl know that's the HP.
    yours wasnt quite what i wanted... i might be forced to make it myself anyway

Member Griff0 is on a distinguished road
    I'll give it a bash m8. any other info on what you want? i presume you want it large white and to go red when critical. no background colour and in the standard location at the bottom. (and ofc absolutely nothing else)
    Ale + QL Forums = WIN

Senior Member KittenIgnition is on a distinguished road
    Quote Originally Posted by Griff0 View Post
    I'll give it a bash m8. any other info on what you want? i presume you want it large white and to go red when critical. no background colour and in the standard location at the bottom. (and ofc absolutely nothing else)
    basically, yes. but the other guy posted the same thing and it wasnt really what i was expecting, so i cant expect you to do much better, since i cant even explain exactly what i want it to look like. which is why i said i would just make it, but if you make one, im sure someone will find it useful even if i dont. upload it to qlhud.site-thingy

its mostly the font. i would rather it be another font, but i dont think you can change it in QL. if anyone has played tales of symphonia, the hp/tp bar is exactly what i would want <3

also thanks to the people who took my post seriously. i didnt expect anyone to make me a HUD or give me links. it was... touching :')

+ Reply to Thread