+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast

Thread: Aug 19-22 DevPick Servers Online

Junior Member Gunner9999 is on a distinguished road
    undelete all old forum posts, bring back smaller ca, make monthly payments, change the g*y interface back...............

Senior Member KaasMan is on a distinguished road
    goddamn devpicks always
    i hate em, they are boring as ****, and taking away all the people from the regular servers
    why do they put efford in those servers in stead of fixing a few of all of them bugs, yes there are very very much bugs

Member Griff0 is on a distinguished road
    srsly someone ban all these offtopic noobs and noobettes lol

haxor i think it would be better if they just gave us this kind of server control for private servers although that would take away from the whole "o.O whats this weeks one going to be?" kind of anticipation

anyway ontopic i found quite a few m8s havent even tried it because they read the description and it "didn't sound like fun" i mean ***!?! but anyway is this a widespread issue or do i just have some really unadventurous m8s? mabey we need more of the criptic clue type ones again. XD

Senior Member danstar will become famous soon enough danstar will become famous soon enough danstar's Avatar
    +1 i enjoyed this lots

Member WishfulThinking is on a distinguished road
    Even after the major update, we are back to devpic every week?

*Asamawa
    PLEASE instead of giving us DevPicks give us UPDATES. I thought the DevPicks were just to hold us off untill we got out of beta so then we would have real updates.

Member knubbe is on a distinguished road
    Ok so here goes.

You make new DevPics -servers for change. Why not then make DevPic CPM MOVEMENT -week and see how popular they get instantly??
    This is a great opportunity and channel (DevPic servers) to listen to your audience, players populating servers.

And please don't just blatantly respond "we will never add cpm movement" while you are still adding some half-assed and honestly speaking useless "weird gravity" -servers instead.

*dek88
    finally a devpick which is good! slap those noobs around

Member MOnxER is on a distinguished road
    i miss the 2v2 TDM ,CA :3!..... U_U maybe a servers closer :3?!!!!!!!! ah?. always i got 80+ of ping >_< thats sux.. an u want my money?.. i dont think so :3!
    Last edited by MOnxER; 08-20-2010 at 10:03 AM. Reason: n.n incomplete

Junior Member zuphrin is on a distinguished road
    you are on the best way of ruining not only quake live but quake in general, good job ID!

+ Reply to Thread